Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | |Olympus Breeders| - SDs, Imps & More!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26
@Hathor Oh, I'm so sorry! :( Try not to let the site drama get you down; I hope you feel better!
@Hathor Oh, I'm so sorry! :( Try not to let the site drama get you down; I hope you feel better!
KXIXrEm.png
@Hathor
I'm so sorry you had to have this happen. :c
But i understand entirely.
@Hathor
I'm so sorry you had to have this happen. :c
But i understand entirely.
~Music is Magic~
~Be Magical. Be Musical.~
@Hathor

Dang, I was think all the babs would be pink. Oh well, I can deal. No worries. To prevent any further stress for you, I will gladly take whatever I can get. The black/red babs are, indeed, attractive as well n__n

Also, I have to admit this site is full of drama(tic people) and I fully understand being fed up with it. I am disappointed a lot with the way the community acts. not all of the community, mind you, just some of it.

That being said, I too closed down my reserves (though it was more due to irl drama than site drama). I just sell things in the AH now because it's a lot less of a hassle.

I will be PMing you shortly with contact information because, if you decide to leave the site or whatever, I'd love to stay in contact. You have been "good people", if I do say so myself n__n

Though if you are fond of the site from the gaming aspect, I'd really recommend just doing your own thing. I've started being like that more - sort of distancing myself from using the forums a lot. I dunno. It's made the game a bit more enjoyable from my standpoint /shrug
@Hathor

Dang, I was think all the babs would be pink. Oh well, I can deal. No worries. To prevent any further stress for you, I will gladly take whatever I can get. The black/red babs are, indeed, attractive as well n__n

Also, I have to admit this site is full of drama(tic people) and I fully understand being fed up with it. I am disappointed a lot with the way the community acts. not all of the community, mind you, just some of it.

That being said, I too closed down my reserves (though it was more due to irl drama than site drama). I just sell things in the AH now because it's a lot less of a hassle.

I will be PMing you shortly with contact information because, if you decide to leave the site or whatever, I'd love to stay in contact. You have been "good people", if I do say so myself n__n

Though if you are fond of the site from the gaming aspect, I'd really recommend just doing your own thing. I've started being like that more - sort of distancing myself from using the forums a lot. I dunno. It's made the game a bit more enjoyable from my standpoint /shrug
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@Hathor Ooooooohhh, I see. I got confused. That isn't hard though - for me to get confused. It happens all the time.

And, yeah, the Internet as a whole can be a cesspool at times. I have a love-hate relationship with the Internet .__.

and yes, please PM me about it if you want. I'm a good listener and really hope I can make you feel better somehow. My goal in life, in general, is to help people as much as possible c:
@Hathor Ooooooohhh, I see. I got confused. That isn't hard though - for me to get confused. It happens all the time.

And, yeah, the Internet as a whole can be a cesspool at times. I have a love-hate relationship with the Internet .__.

and yes, please PM me about it if you want. I'm a good listener and really hope I can make you feel better somehow. My goal in life, in general, is to help people as much as possible c:

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@Hathor

Send the PM whenever you see fit. I'll be here (well, I'll be off and on today, but I probably will be able to respond in a timely manner whether you send this morning or at night or whenever). Don't feel like you need to rush or anything c:

Also, I will take whatever Rose baby you may have ^^ (I only see one rose baby in your lair though.. so saying the "other" Rose baby is confusing me. Man, I'm way too easy when it comes to getting confused. it's pretty sad on my part. It makes me seem so ditzy. heh.
@Hathor

Send the PM whenever you see fit. I'll be here (well, I'll be off and on today, but I probably will be able to respond in a timely manner whether you send this morning or at night or whenever). Don't feel like you need to rush or anything c:

Also, I will take whatever Rose baby you may have ^^ (I only see one rose baby in your lair though.. so saying the "other" Rose baby is confusing me. Man, I'm way too easy when it comes to getting confused. it's pretty sad on my part. It makes me seem so ditzy. heh.

@Hathor
I'm so sorry luff D8
-snugs |
If you ever want to talk about it just pm me... I know what you mean. I hate that people pushed you to this, but the internet can be a cruel place.
@Hathor
I'm so sorry luff D8
-snugs |
If you ever want to talk about it just pm me... I know what you mean. I hate that people pushed you to this, but the internet can be a cruel place.
jak_sig_2sec_by_accenlia-dbcyqh8.gif
@Savage

Thank you, I will be okay I will just try to avoid them the best I can.
@Savage

Thank you, I will be okay I will just try to avoid them the best I can.
@Hathor

Pff, don't say sorry. The confusion is totally my fault. I just got up an hour ago and am still slightly foggy headed. I take insomnia meds so I'm pretty out of out for about 10 hours each day... and I never actually /sleep/ for that long. So I'm weird for a bit to say the least. lol.

anddd... The Rose/Denim is perfectly fine by me. My main want was a rose primary. and the Blue-ish colour actually looks pretty dang good with the rose. It's sort of combines girly with something more...idk, not girly? I dunno. I like it and that's all that matters really, eh? It's "different" :3

I wish I didn't already give a made to my pink/white Imp dude. This girl would have been a perfect mate :o

I already give him and his current mate perfect nicknames though so they will stay mates.

Time to stalk around for a perfect mate for this dudette, mmmhmm >:D
@Hathor

Pff, don't say sorry. The confusion is totally my fault. I just got up an hour ago and am still slightly foggy headed. I take insomnia meds so I'm pretty out of out for about 10 hours each day... and I never actually /sleep/ for that long. So I'm weird for a bit to say the least. lol.

anddd... The Rose/Denim is perfectly fine by me. My main want was a rose primary. and the Blue-ish colour actually looks pretty dang good with the rose. It's sort of combines girly with something more...idk, not girly? I dunno. I like it and that's all that matters really, eh? It's "different" :3

I wish I didn't already give a made to my pink/white Imp dude. This girl would have been a perfect mate :o

I already give him and his current mate perfect nicknames though so they will stay mates.

Time to stalk around for a perfect mate for this dudette, mmmhmm >:D

@Hathor
Completely understandable! If it would alleviate some stress for you, please feel free to return the imperial that I gave you for my reserve. Though I'm not sure that you still have it-- I still want the dragon reserve, so no worries about that, was just hoping to help you feel less stressed about it!
@Hathor
Completely understandable! If it would alleviate some stress for you, please feel free to return the imperial that I gave you for my reserve. Though I'm not sure that you still have it-- I still want the dragon reserve, so no worries about that, was just hoping to help you feel less stressed about it!
@Hathor Sorry people are being bullies for something that seems perfectly reasonable to me. (How are you supposed to PM someone if you don't know their name anymore?) Hope you feel better.
@Hathor Sorry people are being bullies for something that seems perfectly reasonable to me. (How are you supposed to PM someone if you don't know their name anymore?) Hope you feel better.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26