Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Temp] Gijinka/Human Shop [Pinglist/full
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@sneakychu
That's fine! Thanks for the heads up.
@sneakychu
That's fine! Thanks for the heads up.
@Sneakychu well gonna do an exception
What about if I add an unhatched egg (of your choice between fire, earth, shadow, lighting and nature) *wiggles eyebrows trying to badly convince you* :'D
And an OC of mine, which I believe it's not very complex xD like, no armors or things like that :3

So the rogue gear + silver armor stuff on those dragons + unhatched egg?
The guy over here (Kai/Alex)
http://sta.sh/2bqvpa49tmr
I will clarify stuff about him when I give the full order thingy :')
@Sneakychu well gonna do an exception
What about if I add an unhatched egg (of your choice between fire, earth, shadow, lighting and nature) *wiggles eyebrows trying to badly convince you* :'D
And an OC of mine, which I believe it's not very complex xD like, no armors or things like that :3

So the rogue gear + silver armor stuff on those dragons + unhatched egg?
The guy over here (Kai/Alex)
http://sta.sh/2bqvpa49tmr
I will clarify stuff about him when I give the full order thingy :')
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Dag22
LOL oman.
okok. I'll do it for a shadow egg + the stuff
xD just might take me a bit longer than others... since i'm slow + take a few days as i work on shading. oops.
@Dag22
LOL oman.
okok. I'll do it for a shadow egg + the stuff
xD just might take me a bit longer than others... since i'm slow + take a few days as i work on shading. oops.
@Sneakychu *softly says yes with a success face* yay :'D

username: DAG22
dragon/human: human
headshot/bust/etc: waist/half-body
refs: the guy over here :3
additional info(like personality, expression you want, etc): He's got actually brown hair and purple-ish eyes. I'd prefer if you drew him with rather casual clothing instead of the white suit thingy (that was the very first clothing I gave him and in 5 years, it has changed a bit xD). As it says on the short description, he's patient and protective, caring for his siblings, a good guy that can be quite stubborn and harsh or even compulsive when he is using his "power thingy".
About expression or such I somehow really really love a sketch a friend gifted me this one because I find funny his expression there and I love the flower crown (that his younger sister made for him with lots of love <3) ... if that helps.

So 5 silver filigree items + bright rogue bracers + dusk rogue footpads + shadow unhatched egg.
There is no problem for me to wait though, just as long as I don't forget what I owe you for payment! :3
@Sneakychu *softly says yes with a success face* yay :'D

username: DAG22
dragon/human: human
headshot/bust/etc: waist/half-body
refs: the guy over here :3
additional info(like personality, expression you want, etc): He's got actually brown hair and purple-ish eyes. I'd prefer if you drew him with rather casual clothing instead of the white suit thingy (that was the very first clothing I gave him and in 5 years, it has changed a bit xD). As it says on the short description, he's patient and protective, caring for his siblings, a good guy that can be quite stubborn and harsh or even compulsive when he is using his "power thingy".
About expression or such I somehow really really love a sketch a friend gifted me this one because I find funny his expression there and I love the flower crown (that his younger sister made for him with lots of love <3) ... if that helps.

So 5 silver filigree items + bright rogue bracers + dusk rogue footpads + shadow unhatched egg.
There is no problem for me to wait though, just as long as I don't forget what I owe you for payment! :3
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
@DAG22
He sounds very interesting ovo ooo. I'll try to do him justice.
I'll send a sketch along when I get it done to get approval, ahah!
and no worries. feel free to hold on and pay after if you want!
@DAG22
He sounds very interesting ovo ooo. I'll try to do him justice.
I'll send a sketch along when I get it done to get approval, ahah!
and no worries. feel free to hold on and pay after if you want!
@Sneakychu good good thanks very much <3
I will send the apparel part of the payment when you send me the sketch so forgetful me doesn't do bad things :'3 and so you feel like you already got something for what you've worked so far yet you still have something to get when you finish xD (<- that's what keeps me motivated when doing commissions lol)
@Sneakychu good good thanks very much <3
I will send the apparel part of the payment when you send me the sketch so forgetful me doesn't do bad things :'3 and so you feel like you already got something for what you've worked so far yet you still have something to get when you finish xD (<- that's what keeps me motivated when doing commissions lol)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
@DAG22
Yeah, I know what you mean. that's very true!!~
Sounds good to me ovo yay
@DAG22
Yeah, I know what you mean. that's very true!!~
Sounds good to me ovo yay
Hi hi hi I was wondering if you still have open slots ;o; ? If not I'd love to be pinged when you do!! Ty <3!
Hi hi hi I was wondering if you still have open slots ;o; ? If not I'd love to be pinged when you do!! Ty <3!
@Sneakychu
Om'g I just got your ping??? Like what now?

AHAHAH I feel you on family dragging one away from the computer to do things. x'D I'm in no rush, so yes, you do you uvub
@Sneakychu
Om'g I just got your ping??? Like what now?

AHAHAH I feel you on family dragging one away from the computer to do things. x'D I'm in no rush, so yes, you do you uvub
@Guren
uvu I am just about to finish up an order, so go ahead and put what you want and I'll move you to that slot as soon as I finish! How does that sound?

@Inukei
I dunno. Sometimes I miss pings myself ;-; so I know these feels.
thank you for your patience uvu
@Guren
uvu I am just about to finish up an order, so go ahead and put what you want and I'll move you to that slot as soon as I finish! How does that sound?

@Inukei
I dunno. Sometimes I miss pings myself ;-; so I know these feels.
thank you for your patience uvu
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10