Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Temp] Gijinka/Human Shop [Pinglist/full
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Sneakychu 83 almost lost the link to your shop. ehehe.
@Sneakychu 83 almost lost the link to your shop. ehehe.
@Sneakychu Hi, may I get an update on my art commission, please? =) No rush, but I didn't hear back from you via PMs <3 Please do let me know, thank you! =)
@Sneakychu Hi, may I get an update on my art commission, please? =) No rush, but I didn't hear back from you via PMs <3 Please do let me know, thank you! =)
@Razaera
@Sacnite
@Whirlwind678
@Azuri
@DAG22
@Lusitania

UPDATE

My computer currently won't charge because it hates me.I am taking it in to get looked at in the upcoming week, and am deeply sorry about the slow-down on commissions. I'm going to try and do some this weekend on a friend's computer...

I know two of you had deadlines and I am so sorry. I cannot make any promises to finish them relatively soon, and I've been hand sketching pieces so that'll at least make that part of the process a bit faster. I understand if any of you want to cancel.

For those of you who have paid and want to cancel your order, I will get you your payment as soon as I can use a computer. My phone just can't handle some parts of FR, and it won't show items in my hoard/mails/etc xD so sorry about that.
@Razaera
@Sacnite
@Whirlwind678
@Azuri
@DAG22
@Lusitania

UPDATE

My computer currently won't charge because it hates me.I am taking it in to get looked at in the upcoming week, and am deeply sorry about the slow-down on commissions. I'm going to try and do some this weekend on a friend's computer...

I know two of you had deadlines and I am so sorry. I cannot make any promises to finish them relatively soon, and I've been hand sketching pieces so that'll at least make that part of the process a bit faster. I understand if any of you want to cancel.

For those of you who have paid and want to cancel your order, I will get you your payment as soon as I can use a computer. My phone just can't handle some parts of FR, and it won't show items in my hoard/mails/etc xD so sorry about that.
@Sneakychu

I want your art way too much to pass up. I can wait even if it isn't at the deadline
@Sneakychu

I want your art way too much to pass up. I can wait even if it isn't at the deadline
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@Sneakychu I have already half-paid you and the other half is still waiting on my hoard - I don't think I have a problem with waiting :') as long as you keep me informed and stuff I'm good with waiting - the thing I don't like is when people never lets me know what happened and they keep my stuff without giving signs of being alive :<
@Sneakychu I have already half-paid you and the other half is still waiting on my hoard - I don't think I have a problem with waiting :') as long as you keep me informed and stuff I'm good with waiting - the thing I don't like is when people never lets me know what happened and they keep my stuff without giving signs of being alive :<
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Azuri
@DAG22

You two are amazing.
Thank you for being so understanding ;v;
@Azuri
@DAG22

You two are amazing.