Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | More Brew Recipes for Strange Chests
1 2
I would definately endorse a greater variety of recipes, I'm still trying to get a red ooze for a last go at the 2 chest recipe (getting on for 2 days now)
And I don't even know how many familiars I used just to get a silver muck XD;
I would definately endorse a greater variety of recipes, I'm still trying to get a red ooze for a last go at the 2 chest recipe (getting on for 2 days now)
And I don't even know how many familiars I used just to get a silver muck XD;
Ohh, this would be lovely! Variation never hurt anyone, and I do agree that this could help more mats and items and treasure get sunk back into the system. I've been brewing all festival and I've had to stop so many times because I'd run out of ONE mat I needed and I'd spend a day trying to get it and that became old very, very quickly - especially since I brewed for weeks before the event even happened on the off chance we could get chests from baldwin!
Ohh, this would be lovely! Variation never hurt anyone, and I do agree that this could help more mats and items and treasure get sunk back into the system. I've been brewing all festival and I've had to stop so many times because I'd run out of ONE mat I needed and I'd spend a day trying to get it and that became old very, very quickly - especially since I brewed for weeks before the event even happened on the off chance we could get chests from baldwin!

sound good to me to have more brewing recipes for them but no support for any recipe that uses any type of chest
and maybe a recipe to use those stacks of mimic powder xD
sound good to me to have more brewing recipes for them but no support for any recipe that uses any type of chest
and maybe a recipe to use those stacks of mimic powder xD
tumblr_nxdfodsac01ukywbko1_100.pngnLzgYli.gif
I think if the mimic food and such for Swipp could be gathered as well as farmed in the Coli, I would have liked this event more. I don't have much time for the Coli.
I think if the mimic food and such for Swipp could be gathered as well as farmed in the Coli, I would have liked this event more. I don't have much time for the Coli.
@Rae yeah, like having those swipp ingredients show up in Scavenging or Digging would be great. There could be different items for different flight areas too.
@Rae yeah, like having those swipp ingredients show up in Scavenging or Digging would be great. There could be different items for different flight areas too.
1 2