Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2015
1 2 ... 172 173 174 175 176 ... 189 190
Question. If I brew a chest through Baldwin at, say, half an hour before rollover, when I get the chest post-rollover after the end of NotN, will it instantly turn to dust?

Apologies if this has been asked (and answered) before.
Question. If I brew a chest through Baldwin at, say, half an hour before rollover, when I get the chest post-rollover after the end of NotN, will it instantly turn to dust?

Pp5cWtu.png
[quote name="Belltrap" date=2016-01-01 19:31:53] Question. If I brew a chest through Baldwin at, say, half an hour before rollover, when I get the chest post-rollover after the end of NotN, will it instantly turn to dust? Apologies if this has been asked (and answered) before. [/quote] Here's the relevant answer from on high: [quote name="Gaia" date=2016-01-01 09:34:39] DuskWitch13: I can't say for sure cause we didn't have brewing opportunities (or Baldwin himself for that matter) last year, but my guess would be it would disintegrate immediately after collecting the finished brew. My advice would be to brew an apparel or agol near the end of the event, as those items will stay intact :) [/quote] So to play it safe your best bet is to wrap up before 23:59 on the 2nd. :)
Belltrap wrote on 2016-01-01:

Here's the relevant answer from on high:
Gaia wrote on 2016-01-01:
DuskWitch13: I can't say for sure cause we didn't have brewing opportunities (or Baldwin himself for that matter) last year, but my guess would be it would disintegrate immediately after collecting the finished brew. My advice would be to brew an apparel or agol near the end of the event, as those items will stay intact :)

So to play it safe your best bet is to wrap up before 23:59 on the 2nd. :)
tumblr_inline_ojsvh3EcyM1r076v1_75sq.png Aliit. Buirkan. Tor.
Since it's nearing the end of the event, I just wanted to say that I enjoyed it! Got all of the familiars (and tons of extras), 4 eggs, 1 scroll, 1 of each of the MP sets and 2 of the BBB one, and 9 complete sets of the Conjurer's apparel. Trading helped a lot for these. I didn't have to grind much after the first few days. Much better than what last year sounded like.

However, the gathering was so busted. I only got like 3 chests from that the WHOLE TIME so far, with at least 15 turns... >_>
Since it's nearing the end of the event, I just wanted to say that I enjoyed it! Got all of the familiars (and tons of extras), 4 eggs, 1 scroll, 1 of each of the MP sets and 2 of the BBB one, and 9 complete sets of the Conjurer's apparel. Trading helped a lot for these. I didn't have to grind much after the first few days. Much better than what last year sounded like.

However, the gathering was so busted. I only got like 3 chests from that the WHOLE TIME so far, with at least 15 turns... >_>
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
People, people

There's still one more day after today
People, people

There's still one more day after today
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
Welp, was hoping to get a noc scroll for my sister this year, but no dice. XD Due to family priorities this year I was only able to open close to 100 chests, compared to the 1000 I opened last year to get the scroll that I used on my Progen. Perhaps maybe next year put the scroll as a Baldwin Brew thing? Even if it ends up costing a ridiculous amount of materials and treasure I'd still like that better than having to rely on RNG... On the bright side though, I still managed to get a few eggs, 2 of each bear, and multiples of each familiar, which I kinda wanted more than the scroll anyway so there's that. I ended up gifting one of my eggs to my sis so we could just both hatch New Year baby Nocs. That was honestly more exciting than getting a scroll anyway. My sis ended up with this gorgeous Midnight baby and I ended up with the Crimson one: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19750005] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/197501/19750005_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19751371] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/197514/19751371_350.png[/img] [/url]
Welp, was hoping to get a noc scroll for my sister this year, but no dice. XD Due to family priorities this year I was only able to open close to 100 chests, compared to the 1000 I opened last year to get the scroll that I used on my Progen. Perhaps maybe next year put the scroll as a Baldwin Brew thing? Even if it ends up costing a ridiculous amount of materials and treasure I'd still like that better than having to rely on RNG...

On the bright side though, I still managed to get a few eggs, 2 of each bear, and multiples of each familiar, which I kinda wanted more than the scroll anyway so there's that. I ended up gifting one of my eggs to my sis so we could just both hatch New Year baby Nocs. That was honestly more exciting than getting a scroll anyway.

My sis ended up with this gorgeous Midnight baby and I ended up with the Crimson one:

19750005_350.png

19751371_350.png
Tvh7k8x_zpsd6dqtg4i.png d8MpUkF.png UserofShadowsMadeThisonFR2_zpsgvn7za54.png
I had a great event this year. Last year all I got was a single familiar. This year I got the Agol and the Magician apparel from Baldwind, 17 various familiars (some were the same one), a few of the Conjurer's apparel, and an egg. And I'll be grinding in the Coli later today to get some more chests. Much much better than last year.
I had a great event this year. Last year all I got was a single familiar. This year I got the Agol and the Magician apparel from Baldwind, 17 various familiars (some were the same one), a few of the Conjurer's apparel, and an egg. And I'll be grinding in the Coli later today to get some more chests. Much much better than last year.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
So much more rewarding than last years event! Managed to get my hands on all the familiars, a bunch of apparel and two eggs. :D Also upped my Baldwin level twice by brewing chests and their ingredients. XD

Thanks for an improved NotN!
So much more rewarding than last years event! Managed to get my hands on all the familiars, a bunch of apparel and two eggs. :D Also upped my Baldwin level twice by brewing chests and their ingredients. XD

Thanks for an improved NotN!
YVJY8Ut.png sh5xjiu.png
uY2YPWr.png
eswSnrS.png
UeSE1vI.png
eqbW1c0.png
HJLIYn4.png
EB9jVcQ.png
SBaWSbL.png
y41plqc.png
YMPbu9R.png
Since the event is almost over i wanna add my opinion too :3

This was my first NotN and i enjoyed it. I can't compare it to last year of course.

I teamed up with my hubby and together we managed to get a decent number of chests with not so much time effort.
Considering that i worked up to 11 hours a day before christmas, i had not much time to grind the coli (luckily the event lasted 2 weeks). Even tho my hubby spent a bit more time grinding it, i got more chests than him from the coli. I must admit that the drop rate seemed not bad for us. My best moment was 7 chests in like 30 minutes while my hubby got only 1 or 2 in the same time.
Brewing seemed to be a bit useless to me tho cause the materials cost more than the chests when you just buy them off the auction house. I think the material costs for the baldwin should be lower!
A big help was the Swipp's of course! Thank you for that!

Here some numbers (we did not count everything 100% but it gives an idea):

Total chests ~ 175 (about 40 or so came from swip, the rest was grinded in the coli, bought, brewed, gathered)

We managed to get about:

135 Familiars
28 Apparels
14 Eggs (2 from scavenging, rest from chests)
3 Noc scrolls (i got them all, my hubby got 0)

Not to mention all the other items that dropped while gathering and grinding the coli such as a Lightning egg, Pink Silks, TONS of coli familiars, other apparels...

I am really looking forward to see this event again, maybe with another breed then? :3

Since the event is almost over i wanna add my opinion too :3

This was my first NotN and i enjoyed it. I can't compare it to last year of course.

I teamed up with my hubby and together we managed to get a decent number of chests with not so much time effort.
Considering that i worked up to 11 hours a day before christmas, i had not much time to grind the coli (luckily the event lasted 2 weeks). Even tho my hubby spent a bit more time grinding it, i got more chests than him from the coli. I must admit that the drop rate seemed not bad for us. My best moment was 7 chests in like 30 minutes while my hubby got only 1 or 2 in the same time.
Brewing seemed to be a bit useless to me tho cause the materials cost more than the chests when you just buy them off the auction house. I think the material costs for the baldwin should be lower!
A big help was the Swipp's of course! Thank you for that!

Here some numbers (we did not count everything 100% but it gives an idea):

Total chests ~ 175 (about 40 or so came from swip, the rest was grinded in the coli, bought, brewed, gathered)

We managed to get about:

135 Familiars
28 Apparels
14 Eggs (2 from scavenging, rest from chests)
3 Noc scrolls (i got them all, my hubby got 0)

Not to mention all the other items that dropped while gathering and grinding the coli such as a Lightning egg, Pink Silks, TONS of coli familiars, other apparels...

I am really looking forward to see this event again, maybe with another breed then? :3

Visit my accent shop HERE! & Adoptable Interest Check HERE!
Sad that I still do not have a scroll...
Sad that I still do not have a scroll...
To9iQ.gif GL7NJ.gif 6bDvf.gif fwwSt.gif z446X.gif
will agol and the non bear familiars be retired or come back next year?
will agol and the non bear familiars be retired or come back next year?
jfLmvwf.jpg
1 2 ... 172 173 174 175 176 ... 189 190