Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] NotN items free trade - Online
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@MKNero
Could you trade your wavebreak snarler and cragbacked bouldursa for a spellbound tome and jawlocker? ^^
@MKNero
Could you trade your wavebreak snarler and cragbacked bouldursa for a spellbound tome and jawlocker? ^^
~ Mushroom dance! ~ Mushroom dance! ~
@MushroomEmpress - Sure thing, if you're still interested
@MushroomEmpress - Sure thing, if you're still interested
lightningshieldr.png MocgjKP.gif beastclanshieldl.png
@MKNero
I just traded them somewhere else, sorry!
@MKNero
I just traded them somewhere else, sorry!
~ Mushroom dance! ~ Mushroom dance! ~
@MKNero Hey thanks for doing this! It's nice to be able to round out one's collection :)

I'm interested in your Spellbound Tome, Magic Mirror, Wooden Marionette, and Voltspire Intruder
I have extras of Sunbeam Ursa, Magma Embear, Opposing Forces, and Graveyard Guardian - care to switch things up? :D

I actually have enough repeats to start another pool -_-
@MKNero Hey thanks for doing this! It's nice to be able to round out one's collection :)

I'm interested in your Spellbound Tome, Magic Mirror, Wooden Marionette, and Voltspire Intruder
I have extras of Sunbeam Ursa, Magma Embear, Opposing Forces, and Graveyard Guardian - care to switch things up? :D

I actually have enough repeats to start another pool -_-
@MKNero Can I trade you a Jawlocker and a Slumbering Charlatan for your Graveyard Guardian and Snarling Mimic?
@MKNero Can I trade you a Jawlocker and a Slumbering Charlatan for your Graveyard Guardian and Snarling Mimic?
K6TNbNL.pngvdGVLiw.pngKsEGa4k.pngkawBX7S.pngLrK9u2q.png
Contacting people, sorry I had to brb

Still online.
Contacting people, sorry I had to brb

Still online.
@MKNero thanks for sending me things! Unfortunately I already gave away some of the things I listed, but I still have Snarling Mimic, Opposing Forces, Living Statue and Bogus Manamonger. Is this still ok? I know the Mimic is a repeat, but I don't have any others that weren't already there, sorry! If you want I'll send one back.
@MKNero thanks for sending me things! Unfortunately I already gave away some of the things I listed, but I still have Snarling Mimic, Opposing Forces, Living Statue and Bogus Manamonger. Is this still ok? I know the Mimic is a repeat, but I don't have any others that weren't already there, sorry! If you want I'll send one back.
@Acturiesa - Do not worry! Give anything you want, as long as it's NotN familiars ^^
@Acturiesa - Do not worry! Give anything you want, as long as it's NotN familiars ^^
@mknero
I'm interested in opposing forces, deadly reflections, and living sculpture
@mknero
I'm interested in opposing forces, deadly reflections, and living sculpture
tastefulmarketing.gif
@Toska - Sure thing, if you still want them!
@Toska - Sure thing, if you still want them!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10