Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Star Wars RAFFLE
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21
@VentusFall happy new year!

I have so many great highlights from this year, it's hard to choose just one! TFA was a great moment for me. I also loved going to Niagara Falls for the first time.
@VentusFall happy new year!

I have so many great highlights from this year, it's hard to choose just one! TFA was a great moment for me. I also loved going to Niagara Falls for the first time.
more permas in my hibden!
fandragon list
@ventusfall

Happy new year to you! The best part of 2015 for me was the Pan Am games. I got to go to several events, and it was a whole lot of fun.
@ventusfall

Happy new year to you! The best part of 2015 for me was the Pan Am games. I got to go to several events, and it was a whole lot of fun.
DaM2ERh.png
@VentusFall

Probably my visit to the Museum of War in Brussels, very interesting to see all kinds of relics from the war!
Not to mention how many they have. ^^
@VentusFall

Probably my visit to the Museum of War in Brussels, very interesting to see all kinds of relics from the war!
Not to mention how many they have. ^^
@VentusFall
My favorite moment.... probably getting past an incredibly difficult part of Alien:Isolation that I'd been stuck on for MONTHS. That game is torture I tell you, torture.
@VentusFall
My favorite moment.... probably getting past an incredibly difficult part of Alien:Isolation that I'd been stuck on for MONTHS. That game is torture I tell you, torture.
dNCLmdm.png u Spreadsheet Enthusiast u My tools website
u Wishlist u CC Free Bio Resources
u My suggestions u Offsite Tools Masterlist
-
- Please pick dragons from my hibden for forum games! -
I subscribe to every thread I make.
What was your favourite moment from this year, 2015?

I loved joining FR and watching movies. I watched sooo many this year. Probably a new record.

Actually. Thinking about it, I made two new friends this year (wow i have friends and not just a friend). They both helped me with a few losses I had a while back. Especially one of them who's really cute<3
What was your favourite moment from this year, 2015?

I loved joining FR and watching movies. I watched sooo many this year. Probably a new record.

Actually. Thinking about it, I made two new friends this year (wow i have friends and not just a friend). They both helped me with a few losses I had a while back. Especially one of them who's really cute<3
~~~~tumblr_p6xvexhw2Q1w8xkufo7_250.png~~~~
@VentusFall
I've voted! Honestly I think I would have voted for yours anyways, I love that design.
@VentusFall
I've voted! Honestly I think I would have voted for yours anyways, I love that design.
bic_signaturefinal_by_starkindlerstudio-daq8vx1.png
@VentusFall It would be watching Star Wars the Force Awakens!
@VentusFall It would be watching Star Wars the Force Awakens!
I like bacon.
@VentusFall

My favorite moment throughout this year was... While I was watching the last episode of Tokyo Ghoul ;-; My brother made a terrible joke while I was drinking juice and I spat out my juice, at the same moment that Hide fell onto the ground. I FELT SO BAD FOR HIDE THOUGH DX
@VentusFall

My favorite moment throughout this year was... While I was watching the last episode of Tokyo Ghoul ;-; My brother made a terrible joke while I was drinking juice and I spat out my juice, at the same moment that Hide fell onto the ground. I FELT SO BAD FOR HIDE THOUGH DX
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@VentusFall

Watching Star Wars of course! :) That would be my favorite favorite because it brings back good ol' memories of my sisters and I role-playing the main characters from Luke to Anakin to Padme. Oh those were the days....

Other moments would be personal ones wherein I finally got to the source of my depression and being able to get over most of it thanks to the help of my friends and guidance counselor.
@VentusFall

Watching Star Wars of course! :) That would be my favorite favorite because it brings back good ol' memories of my sisters and I role-playing the main characters from Luke to Anakin to Padme. Oh those were the days....

Other moments would be personal ones wherein I finally got to the source of my depression and being able to get over most of it thanks to the help of my friends and guidance counselor.
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
@VentusFall

My Fav Moment? STAR WARS
@VentusFall

My Fav Moment? STAR WARS
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21