Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Flower Beds! [Tundras/Mirror, Working]
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
@Shamise Claiming my spot! Link to Dragon(s): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17903952] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=43&wing=59&style=6&gender=1&ages=1&prig=2&secg=4&tert=40&elem=6&tertgene=9&spec=prev.png[/img][/url] Flower Color: Brown mushrooms and yellow flowers if possible, please! (If not, just yellow flowers is fine) Accent/Skin: N/A Apparel: Yellow Flower Crown + Flowerfall Facing Left or Right: Both, please! Payment Type: Treasure Could I ask for open eyes instead of closed? I'm willing to pay for the edit ^^
@Shamise

Claiming my spot!

Link to Dragon(s):
dragonpic2.php?body=43&wing=59&style=6&gender=1&ages=1&prig=2&secg=4&tert=40&elem=6&tertgene=9&spec=prev.png

Flower Color: Brown mushrooms and yellow flowers if possible, please! (If not, just yellow flowers is fine)
Accent/Skin: N/A
Apparel: Yellow Flower Crown + Flowerfall
Facing Left or Right: Both, please!
Payment Type: Treasure

Could I ask for open eyes instead of closed? I'm willing to pay for the edit ^^
gM1MTf9.png
@Heartmane Sorry about the delay, but your adopt is ready! Quick question though, did you want two seperate images facing opposite ways, or a single image of them facing each other?
@Heartmane Sorry about the delay, but your adopt is ready! Quick question though, did you want two seperate images facing opposite ways, or a single image of them facing each other?
nDsT6rK.png 244.str.Shamise2_zpsx4cgau62.pngshamise_pixels_final.gif35jwmte.jpg
@Shamise These are adorable - cold you add me to a wait list?
@Shamise These are adorable - cold you add me to a wait list?
NFSZSxV.gif
@Shamise

I'd like both, if that isn't too much trouble c:
@Shamise

I'd like both, if that isn't too much trouble c:
gM1MTf9.png
@Shamise Could I possibly be added to your wait list? I'd love to have one done of this boy *o* [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5830728] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/58308/5830728_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Shamise
Could I possibly be added to your wait list?
I'd love to have one done of this boy *o*

5830728_350.png
@Shamise please please please can i be added to the pinglist
@Shamise please please please can i be added to the pinglist
tumblr_o23nnnEk1h1u3wsjco7_100.pngprogress-rainbow-rainbow-splotch-blm.pngtumblr_o23nnnEk1h1u3wsjco8_100.png
@LaughingZuru @NinjaKitty @FawnAndAce I have you all added. :)

@kittendew @nereides @Stannum I'm ready to take your order if you are still interested.
@LaughingZuru @NinjaKitty @FawnAndAce I have you all added. :)

@kittendew @nereides @Stannum I'm ready to take your order if you are still interested.
@Shamise
Thank you! c:
@Shamise
Thank you! c:
Happy New Year @Shamise! Thanks for the ping :) I'd like to order an adopt of my boy:
Quote:
Link to Dragon(s): Bruce
Genes (only if different than the image): Same as image, please!
Flower Color: Warm colors (red, orange, yellow, or any combination that works. I can pay extra for multiple colors, if needed ^^)
Accent/Skin: None
Facing Left or Right: Right

Also, please let me know if you would be able to add his Peace Dove, and how much extra I should add for it. If it's not possible, don't worry about it ^^'

Thank you very much and I look forward to seeing how it turns out!

Happy New Year @Shamise! Thanks for the ping :) I'd like to order an adopt of my boy:
Quote:
Link to Dragon(s): Bruce
Genes (only if different than the image): Same as image, please!
Flower Color: Warm colors (red, orange, yellow, or any combination that works. I can pay extra for multiple colors, if needed ^^)
Accent/Skin: None
Facing Left or Right: Right

Also, please let me know if you would be able to add his Peace Dove, and how much extra I should add for it. If it's not possible, don't worry about it ^^'

Thank you very much and I look forward to seeing how it turns out!

QyZZPnS.png

and RKxUK43.png
@Stannum I can definitely add in the peace dove. That'll make your total 40k. I'll have it ready for you here shortly. :) (And happy new year!! :D)
@Stannum I can definitely add in the peace dove. That'll make your total 40k. I'll have it ready for you here shortly. :) (And happy new year!! :D)
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36