Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] Chicken Smoothie [W] FR
1 2
I have a ridiculous amount of Chicken Smoothie stuff dating back to 2008 that's just sitting there collecting dust, so if you're on CS I probably have something on your wishlist. Take a look, and if you see anything you want then make an offer! I have items, too. Please note that I am not trading the unsorted pets or the ones in the Keeping/Mine groups.

Things I'm interested in:
- Treasure and gems
- Genes
- Familiars I don't have (which is most of them)
- Potentially some accents (no skins)

Additionally, if you want anything that's marked common or above just send me a message with your CS username so I can add you as a friend and you can have it for free (limit 50 per person).
I have a ridiculous amount of Chicken Smoothie stuff dating back to 2008 that's just sitting there collecting dust, so if you're on CS I probably have something on your wishlist. Take a look, and if you see anything you want then make an offer! I have items, too. Please note that I am not trading the unsorted pets or the ones in the Keeping/Mine groups.

Things I'm interested in:
- Treasure and gems
- Genes
- Familiars I don't have (which is most of them)
- Potentially some accents (no skins)

Additionally, if you want anything that's marked common or above just send me a message with your CS username so I can add you as a friend and you can have it for free (limit 50 per person).
Bump!
Bump!
@Moonflight
screams
How many gems would you take for your Marionette Dog?. I'm using this guide right now and it's tier is worth around 383 gems, but with demand and all I'll go a bit higher
@Moonflight
screams
How many gems would you take for your Marionette Dog?. I'm using this guide right now and it's tier is worth around 383 gems, but with demand and all I'll go a bit higher
SIjKhX7.png
@Napstablookie Fine with me! What's your CS username?
@Napstablookie Fine with me! What's your CS username?
@Moonflight

I'll PM you on CS. My CS has symbols I can't copy paste into FR.
Need me to send first?
@Moonflight

I'll PM you on CS. My CS has symbols I can't copy paste into FR.
Need me to send first?
SIjKhX7.png
@Napstablookie How about you send the trade and then the gems, and I'll accept both? :)
@Napstablookie How about you send the trade and then the gems, and I'll accept both? :)
@Moonflight
Yep, will do!
@Moonflight
Yep, will do!
SIjKhX7.png
@Moonflight I'm interested in this spider [img]http://static.chickensmoothie.com/pic.php?k=4420CCA87FD81C1C987E734E42DD1F5F&bg=e6ebf2.png[/img] Would 177 gems be okay?
@Moonflight
I'm interested in this spider
pic.php?k=4420CCA87FD81C1C987E734E42DD1F5F&bg=e6ebf2.png
Would 177 gems be okay?
@SestoElemento Sure, just PM me on CS or post your username here and I'll add you so we can trade!
@SestoElemento Sure, just PM me on CS or post your username here and I'll add you so we can trade!
@Moonflight
Sorry, was asleep.
CS is Lamborghini
@Moonflight
Sorry, was asleep.
CS is Lamborghini
1 2