Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Raffle for Arcane! closed to count! :)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
I'm around too at the moment! ^.^

@ChibiEnvyChan if you haven't sent your babies to Dracamari, I can take 'em! If you have, excellent, and thank you! (And I hope your booned babies are beautiful! :D)
I'm around too at the moment! ^.^

@ChibiEnvyChan if you haven't sent your babies to Dracamari, I can take 'em! If you have, excellent, and thank you! (And I hope your booned babies are beautiful! :D)
@Dracamari
Cool, thank you!

ETA: You sound a little overwhelmed so I'll send 'em over to @TigerPhoenix in just a sec. Thank you!
@Dracamari
Cool, thank you!

ETA: You sound a little overwhelmed so I'll send 'em over to @TigerPhoenix in just a sec. Thank you!
@Zabo

@ChibiEnvyChan sent me another two...
@Zabo

@ChibiEnvyChan sent me another two...
In order to find an answer, you must first have a question.
Is it okay if I send some dragons to my sister (@Piney)? She's Arcane too.
Is it okay if I send some dragons to my sister (@Piney)? She's Arcane too.
@Niada

Sure, ask her to send me a private message with your username and the dragons you sent her :P
@Niada

Sure, ask her to send me a private message with your username and the dragons you sent her :P
FlightRising Tumblr Account / / Deviantart Account / / Art Tumblr Account / /
Familiars Trade Forum Thread / / Sculpey Figurine Art Trade Forum Thread
@Dracamari two more dragons sent.
@Dracamari two more dragons sent.
Tiggy is heading to bed now, but PMs have been sent, and I will be back tomorrow for a time! :)
Tiggy is heading to bed now, but PMs have been sent, and I will be back tomorrow for a time! :)
Just wanting to clarify, when does this raffle end exactly? I'm assuming right before rollover on saturday?
(Also I'd like to know if there's any arcane members I can send dragons to exalt tonight)
Just wanting to clarify, when does this raffle end exactly? I'm assuming right before rollover on saturday?
(Also I'd like to know if there's any arcane members I can send dragons to exalt tonight)
RmHSCAk.png NjbUgLV.png ycEeRDZ.png ONw09wm.pngRmHSCAk.png
@SoulSorbet
I think both Dracamari and TigerPhoenix are asleep....but I don't know for the others ^_^;

And yes, the raffle will end right before rollover :P
I'll update my first post...just noticed it was written "starting next week" XD
at least in the title it says open XD

@Ikunoche
A whole friggin lot thanks to 2 people kinda racing to see who gives the most dragons? (almost not winking at you) XD

I'm waiting for @Dracamari's list and then I'll update it on the first post. I don't want people to see a huge list of names and thinking they were left out XD
@SoulSorbet
I think both Dracamari and TigerPhoenix are asleep....but I don't know for the others ^_^;

And yes, the raffle will end right before rollover :P
I'll update my first post...just noticed it was written "starting next week" XD
at least in the title it says open XD

@Ikunoche
A whole friggin lot thanks to 2 people kinda racing to see who gives the most dragons? (almost not winking at you) XD

I'm waiting for @Dracamari's list and then I'll update it on the first post. I don't want people to see a huge list of names and thinking they were left out XD
FlightRising Tumblr Account / / Deviantart Account / / Art Tumblr Account / /
Familiars Trade Forum Thread / / Sculpey Figurine Art Trade Forum Thread
@dracamari sending two hatchies.
@dracamari sending two hatchies.
10 hours ahead of FR time 7U505Sm.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19