Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | || Nimitsu's Accents ||
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 93 94
@QuickSilvr @Luunai
Adding now! Thanks for your interest c:
@QuickSilvr @Luunai
Adding now! Thanks for your interest c:
fr__signature_banner_part_1_by_nimitsuu-d99bp54.pngfr__signature_banner_part_2_by_nimitsuu-d99bp62.pngfr__signature_banner_part_3_by_nimitsuu-d99bp74.png
@Nimitsu
I'd love a slot for Ran's Plumage.
@Nimitsu
I'd love a slot for Ran's Plumage.
lacrimosa01.png
@Nimitsu may I get on your general pinglist and the lists for coolpetal and sweetpetal
@Nimitsu may I get on your general pinglist and the lists for coolpetal and sweetpetal
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Nimitsu could I get on the general pinglist, Thanks!
@Nimitsu could I get on the general pinglist, Thanks!
@Nenkou
Adding, and you can actually send your payment now as I'm starting to collect payments for the current round :)

@Niharike
Adding now for the general pings and Sweetpetal, and if you can send payment for Coolpetal now, I can give you a copy :D

@SkyShaymin
Definitely can, thanks for your interest!
@Nenkou
Adding, and you can actually send your payment now as I'm starting to collect payments for the current round :)

@Niharike
Adding now for the general pings and Sweetpetal, and if you can send payment for Coolpetal now, I can give you a copy :D

@SkyShaymin
Definitely can, thanks for your interest!
fr__signature_banner_part_1_by_nimitsuu-d99bp54.pngfr__signature_banner_part_2_by_nimitsuu-d99bp62.pngfr__signature_banner_part_3_by_nimitsuu-d99bp74.png
@Niharike @Nymphalidae @rubyredtan @windyfields @Nenkou @Atavistic @Amphiptere @SmoggyBelle

Slots have filled for the second round of Ran's Plumage (WC F)!(Reminder that it is 500g or 325,000t if you're on a treasure slot!)
You can send in your payments now (and as soon as possible!) so I can go ahead and purchase the blueprints and send these off!
Thanks again! :)
@Niharike @Nymphalidae @rubyredtan @windyfields @Nenkou @Atavistic @Amphiptere @SmoggyBelle

Slots have filled for the second round of Ran's Plumage (WC F)!(Reminder that it is 500g or 325,000t if you're on a treasure slot!)
You can send in your payments now (and as soon as possible!) so I can go ahead and purchase the blueprints and send these off!
Thanks again! :)
Bump!
Bump!
@Nimitsu
Any chance I could get a ping for Imp and SD female accents/skins? Especially if you make the Facade series for these guys. Your accents are so lovely!
@Nimitsu
Any chance I could get a ping for Imp and SD female accents/skins? Especially if you make the Facade series for these guys. Your accents are so lovely!
tumblr_nl9xvjI7se1tisuvqo2_500.png
@Sheba
Actually, I was thinking about it, and I kind of doubt that I will be doing Facade versions for other breeds, but I definitely can add you for Imp and SD female specifics :)
@Sheba
Actually, I was thinking about it, and I kind of doubt that I will be doing Facade versions for other breeds, but I definitely can add you for Imp and SD female specifics :)
@Nimitsu
A pity, but I fully understand. I'd love to be pinged for other SD and Imp girl accents, though! Thank you so much!
@Nimitsu
A pity, but I fully understand. I'd love to be pinged for other SD and Imp girl accents, though! Thank you so much!
tumblr_nl9xvjI7se1tisuvqo2_500.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 93 94