Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | FOUND, thank you!
1 2 3
@Verrilo i have this little guy that i just hatched and i want to get rid of him... would you be interested? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=711683] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7117/711683_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Verrilo
i have this little guy that i just hatched and i want to get rid of him... would you be interested?

711683_350.png
@Rave

Ice is not in the brown range for terts, sorry. Pretty little guy regardless.
@Rave

Ice is not in the brown range for terts, sorry. Pretty little guy regardless.
saintp_bnr_zps344f62e6.jpg
I wish i had what you wanted, all i have is a Female Swamp/Green/Crimson. but i do hope you find what your looking for. Best of luck ^ ^!
I wish i had what you wanted, all i have is a Female Swamp/Green/Crimson. but i do hope you find what your looking for. Best of luck ^ ^!
@Dalvaen

Thank you! I hope I find him too :)
@Dalvaen

Thank you! I hope I find him too :)
@Verrilo

Pinging myself so I can stop loosing my thread lol
@Verrilo

Pinging myself so I can stop loosing my thread lol
@Moofius If you are still interested in the Orange/Azure/Tang girl I'll go ahead and sell her to you. I'm asking 50k for her
@Moofius If you are still interested in the Orange/Azure/Tang girl I'll go ahead and sell her to you. I'm asking 50k for her
I am still VERY interested in her. Ngh, but I don't have that kind of money, and I am going to be a receiver for the Dominance Push Wind Raffle, so I'd like to keep what I have so I can accept dragons comfortably.

@Verrilo, could you hold onto her for me for a little while? Like a week? I'll give you food for her, and a down payment if that's alright? I really want her I'm just sort of about to enter a pretty hectic role on FR for a bit. XD
I am still VERY interested in her. Ngh, but I don't have that kind of money, and I am going to be a receiver for the Dominance Push Wind Raffle, so I'd like to keep what I have so I can accept dragons comfortably.

@Verrilo, could you hold onto her for me for a little while? Like a week? I'll give you food for her, and a down payment if that's alright? I really want her I'm just sort of about to enter a pretty hectic role on FR for a bit. XD
HPhatBannerSig_zps9dab9e31.png
@Moofius

That won't be necessary, but the offer is appreciated. ^^ I'll hang onto her for you whenever you are ready. It's never easy finding those GEN1s that are prefect, so I know how it feels to not let it slip ^^
@Moofius

That won't be necessary, but the offer is appreciated. ^^ I'll hang onto her for you whenever you are ready. It's never easy finding those GEN1s that are prefect, so I know how it feels to not let it slip ^^
Okay awesome. ;w; Thanks so much~
Okay awesome. ;w; Thanks so much~
HPhatBannerSig_zps9dab9e31.png
@Moofius No problem! :)
@Moofius No problem! :)
1 2 3