Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Have Not Found A Single Egg
I've gotten a few chests, but have not found one single nocturne egg.
Anyone else having super crappy luck in NotN?
I've gotten a few chests, but have not found one single nocturne egg.
Anyone else having super crappy luck in NotN?
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Mixed bag... I've grinded like hell. In the start of the festival, actually had decent luck being tenacious and turning up a chest or two.
Now, I'm having issues farming up materials and chests-- like the RNG drop rate is dropped / monsters aren't spawning as oftenly. It's probably a bad luck number game.

I've done 100+ chests. 5 eggs.
:|
Mixed bag... I've grinded like hell. In the start of the festival, actually had decent luck being tenacious and turning up a chest or two.
Now, I'm having issues farming up materials and chests-- like the RNG drop rate is dropped / monsters aren't spawning as oftenly. It's probably a bad luck number game.

I've done 100+ chests. 5 eggs.
:|
I'm in the same boat. I have literally done what I can but nothing, zilch, nada.
I'm in the same boat. I have literally done what I can but nothing, zilch, nada.
Same here, I haven't found a single egg while my sister has found two. I'm so frustrated, but at least I managed to buy one from her.
Same here, I haven't found a single egg while my sister has found two. I'm so frustrated, but at least I managed to buy one from her.