Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tell me about your bad luck
1 2 3 4 5
Only rarely been getting chests
Only rarely been getting chests
13954.gif
@Varekai - Oh dear; have you tried farming arena? I get a good amount from there!

@DubThoseSteps - That's actually pretty good! I've opened dozens and haven't found an egg yet xD

@KyloRen - I feel your pain x_x

@Ultima - OMG that sounds like something I'd do D':

@dragoncrystal - Darn that arcanist! (nocs are rad tho so it's not so bad!)

@waywardCarousel - I literally just opened three chests in a row with the same bear >:(

@Ayeaka - Omg no don't ask for 1 egg nests they're awful..stuck with two of them right now :T Try the arena! I get quite a few chests there!

@LordNibu - Absolutely cringe worthy. Never thought bears would annoy me so much!

@QueenParda - *pats* I know the feel. We can be eggless & broke together.

@Fluffloid - Try the arena, lots of chests are found there :)
@Varekai - Oh dear; have you tried farming arena? I get a good amount from there!

@DubThoseSteps - That's actually pretty good! I've opened dozens and haven't found an egg yet xD

@KyloRen - I feel your pain x_x

@Ultima - OMG that sounds like something I'd do D':

@dragoncrystal - Darn that arcanist! (nocs are rad tho so it's not so bad!)

@waywardCarousel - I literally just opened three chests in a row with the same bear >:(

@Ayeaka - Omg no don't ask for 1 egg nests they're awful..stuck with two of them right now :T Try the arena! I get quite a few chests there!

@LordNibu - Absolutely cringe worthy. Never thought bears would annoy me so much!

@QueenParda - *pats* I know the feel. We can be eggless & broke together.

@Fluffloid - Try the arena, lots of chests are found there :)
S5L97dq.gif
I can only manage a chest a day from gathering and all I get is familiars

Grinding does nothing
I can only manage a chest a day from gathering and all I get is familiars

Grinding does nothing
LWDw43p.png
Been farming the Coli all day.

Gotten over 20 chests today.

How many had a Noc egg in them, you ask?

One.

ONE.
Been farming the Coli all day.

Gotten over 20 chests today.

How many had a Noc egg in them, you ask?

One.

ONE.
check out my art shop! [click words or image below]
silver_by_theoneandonlyvapor-dbpr7bb.png
@Poezio
You do not understand the degree to which I dread 3 ;o;
and Arena isn't even giving me the enemies.
I have the most luck with getting enemies in Crystal Pools but...ghhh
@Poezio
You do not understand the degree to which I dread 3 ;o;
and Arena isn't even giving me the enemies.
I have the most luck with getting enemies in Crystal Pools but...ghhh
When it is dark enough,
you can see the stars.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
About 50 chests opened, but only 2 eggs. So many duplicate familiars and apparel it's not even funny... No sign of scrolls ANYWHERE.
About 50 chests opened, but only 2 eggs. So many duplicate familiars and apparel it's not even funny... No sign of scrolls ANYWHERE.
Almost nonstop grinding this year AND last year and still no scroll.
Almost nonstop grinding this year AND last year and still no scroll.
uLmqGa6.png
No chests after defeating 500+ enemies in the Coli one day. At least I had nothing better to do because lol wisdom teeth removal.

Then I got some chests. Bears. Bears, bears, bears. No NotN familiars :( And then when I didn't get bears, I got an egg. I was like FINALLY.

Turns into this weird ugly banana thing. Well it could be worse.

And then more bears.

BUT FINALLY AFTER OPENING OVER TWO HUNDRED CHESTS I GOT A GENE SCROLL YESTERDAY....and i actually...don't know what to do with it... but i won't say anything else.

Please everyone, take all of my luck and get gene scrolls of your own! *floats luck sparkles over the thread*
No chests after defeating 500+ enemies in the Coli one day. At least I had nothing better to do because lol wisdom teeth removal.

Then I got some chests. Bears. Bears, bears, bears. No NotN familiars :( And then when I didn't get bears, I got an egg. I was like FINALLY.

Turns into this weird ugly banana thing. Well it could be worse.

And then more bears.

BUT FINALLY AFTER OPENING OVER TWO HUNDRED CHESTS I GOT A GENE SCROLL YESTERDAY....and i actually...don't know what to do with it... but i won't say anything else.

Please everyone, take all of my luck and get gene scrolls of your own! *floats luck sparkles over the thread*
I think I've opened over 60 chests and I've only gotten 1 Noc egg. The rest have been familiars (the same ones over and over again) and repeat clothing.
I think I've opened over 60 chests and I've only gotten 1 Noc egg. The rest have been familiars (the same ones over and over again) and repeat clothing.
...I've had 0 chests. Granted I did start playing three days ago, but really? Last year I managed to get all the sprites (including like 1/3 of my eventual payment for the light sprite) + Speedy + Golden Bantam Fanger from NoTN

ugh I ended up buying all the bear familiars with auto-selling all the loot that I acquired trying to grind for these dumb chests; not even going to bother with Baldwin.
...I've had 0 chests. Granted I did start playing three days ago, but really? Last year I managed to get all the sprites (including like 1/3 of my eventual payment for the light sprite) + Speedy + Golden Bantam Fanger from NoTN

ugh I ended up buying all the bear familiars with auto-selling all the loot that I acquired trying to grind for these dumb chests; not even going to bother with Baldwin.
1 2 3 4 5