Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Bad Dad! Breeding game!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@NotSoSimple he's sitting on a nest right now actually. The lucky scamp has a mate half his age and their eggs will hatch in two days
@NotSoSimple he's sitting on a nest right now actually. The lucky scamp has a mate half his age and their eggs will hatch in two days
@Hugsstopsigns

oh that old player!
@Hugsstopsigns

oh that old player!
@NotSoSimple Lumin;s nest hatched! Two beautiful little hatchlings. He's ready to move onto the next lair whenever they're ready
@NotSoSimple Lumin;s nest hatched! Two beautiful little hatchlings. He's ready to move onto the next lair whenever they're ready
@Lynchly

you ready?
@Lynchly

you ready?
@notsosimple Indeed I am!
@notsosimple Indeed I am!
@Hugsstopsigns

send him on to Lynchly :D
@Hugsstopsigns

send him on to Lynchly :D
@Notsosimple, their babies hatched! : D Three lovely children, I think I'll keep one.
@Notsosimple, their babies hatched! : D Three lovely children, I think I'll keep one.
@Lunetaria

are you ready to accept pops from @Lynchly
@Lunetaria

are you ready to accept pops from @Lynchly
@Lynchly
@hugstopsigns

Could you guys provide me with the avatar sized images of mate and hatchlings? I cant figure out how to do it on the browser i have to do now.
@Lynchly
@hugstopsigns

Could you guys provide me with the avatar sized images of mate and hatchlings? I cant figure out how to do it on the browser i have to do now.
@NotSoSimple I'm ready anytime!
@NotSoSimple I'm ready anytime!
H81sG6x.png book_badge_day_1_75px.pngworm_badge_75px.pngpotion_badge_day_6_75px.pngFire_badge_day_3_75px.pngbroken_jar_badge_75px.png
Sleepy tundra by Dlady!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27