Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Howdy!
Hey! I'm not entirely used to posting in forums and I'm just a little fledgling flight rising player (I think I'm actually the last to register from the last registration window so? Very new ahaha) but I figured I'd just get my name out there! So far I'm pretty addicted to the game to a degree that I definitely didn't expect, so I'd say I'll be on here pretty often. I'd just like to say a big ol' "Hello!" to everyone else who enjoys this website as much (or more) than I do! I hope mine and everyone's future on here is bright, and happy NOTN!!
Hey! I'm not entirely used to posting in forums and I'm just a little fledgling flight rising player (I think I'm actually the last to register from the last registration window so? Very new ahaha) but I figured I'd just get my name out there! So far I'm pretty addicted to the game to a degree that I definitely didn't expect, so I'd say I'll be on here pretty often. I'd just like to say a big ol' "Hello!" to everyone else who enjoys this website as much (or more) than I do! I hope mine and everyone's future on here is bright, and happy NOTN!!
Sorry, looking back on it this seems super duper formal ahaha... So, I'll amend it just a bit, and actually introduce myself lmao. I go by Bats, I'm 18 (still hard to believe), and I like drawing, musical theatre, reading, anime (though I may not advertise it ahaha), writing, animals of all shapes and sizes, and, apparently, spending all my money at the auction house. In addition to that, I love to make friends! So if anyone wants to chat, feel free to do so! Thanks all!!
Sorry, looking back on it this seems super duper formal ahaha... So, I'll amend it just a bit, and actually introduce myself lmao. I go by Bats, I'm 18 (still hard to believe), and I like drawing, musical theatre, reading, anime (though I may not advertise it ahaha), writing, animals of all shapes and sizes, and, apparently, spending all my money at the auction house. In addition to that, I love to make friends! So if anyone wants to chat, feel free to do so! Thanks all!!
@radicalbats Hello there! Welcome to Flight Rising! Glad to see you're really enjoying it here after your first (almost) week here. How have you been finding things so far? It can be pretty daunting here at first with everything to do, but if you need any help at all then feel free to get in touch! :)

Hope you've had a great time over the holidays and a happy NotN to you, too! :)
@radicalbats Hello there! Welcome to Flight Rising! Glad to see you're really enjoying it here after your first (almost) week here. How have you been finding things so far? It can be pretty daunting here at first with everything to do, but if you need any help at all then feel free to get in touch! :)

Hope you've had a great time over the holidays and a happy NotN to you, too! :)
@DarkBahamut Hello!! Everything's been great!! There's definitely been a lot to do and I won't lie, I have been a tad bit intimidated, but everything has been so fun since I've gotten into the swing of things, and I think I'm starting to figure it out!! Thanks so much!!

I hope you had a great time as well!!
@DarkBahamut Hello!! Everything's been great!! There's definitely been a lot to do and I won't lie, I have been a tad bit intimidated, but everything has been so fun since I've gotten into the swing of things, and I think I'm starting to figure it out!! Thanks so much!!

I hope you had a great time as well!!
@radicalbats I'm so glad to hear that! It does take a little bit of time to get used to it but I'm sure you'll be up to speed in no time. As long as you keep enjoying it then that's the main thing!

I've had wonderful time, thank you :)
@radicalbats I'm so glad to hear that! It does take a little bit of time to get used to it but I'm sure you'll be up to speed in no time. As long as you keep enjoying it then that's the main thing!

I've had wonderful time, thank you :)
@radicalbats
Heya! Nice to meet you, Bats! I'm glad you've been having a good time on FR so far, and I hope it only continues to improve! If you wanna chat/yell about dragons being pretty, shoot me a message - I'm usually online to some degree, and would love to talk!
I suppose I ought to say something about myself before asking you to yell at me about beautiful dragons :P

I'm casanovasAnchor, but you can call me Nova or Cassie, either works ^^
I'm a year and a half shy of being eighteen, and my interests are all very loser-esque.
I enjoy video games (undertale is a p big one for me right now), books (just uh, gonna say it...you should probably totally read Robin Hobb's works...my phrasing probably doesn't make is sound so cool, but really it's a fabulous series and i just hhhhhhhh), yelling about dinosaurs (I love dinosaurs so much oh my god), dragons (alright that one is a little obvious), animals (eyyyy all animals welcome here, snakes? he(ck) yeah! spiders? welcome to my humble abode? cockroaches? oh no), and probably some other various things I can't recall.

Anyway, that me. Message me and we can yell about dragons if you like, otherwise-
heya! And welcome to Flight Rising <3
@radicalbats
Heya! Nice to meet you, Bats! I'm glad you've been having a good time on FR so far, and I hope it only continues to improve! If you wanna chat/yell about dragons being pretty, shoot me a message - I'm usually online to some degree, and would love to talk!
I suppose I ought to say something about myself before asking you to yell at me about beautiful dragons :P

I'm casanovasAnchor, but you can call me Nova or Cassie, either works ^^
I'm a year and a half shy of being eighteen, and my interests are all very loser-esque.
I enjoy video games (undertale is a p big one for me right now), books (just uh, gonna say it...you should probably totally read Robin Hobb's works...my phrasing probably doesn't make is sound so cool, but really it's a fabulous series and i just hhhhhhhh), yelling about dinosaurs (I love dinosaurs so much oh my god), dragons (alright that one is a little obvious), animals (eyyyy all animals welcome here, snakes? he(ck) yeah! spiders? welcome to my humble abode? cockroaches? oh no), and probably some other various things I can't recall.

Anyway, that me. Message me and we can yell about dragons if you like, otherwise-
heya! And welcome to Flight Rising <3
tumblr_oznjwjuICW1w8xkufo8_250.png
@casanovasAnchor
I've had a great time on fr so far!!! I'll probably take you up on that offer, I've got a lot of dragons to yell about, ahaha!!

Ahh man we share a lot of interests!! I loooove video games and I love Undertale!! I haven't heard of that author before, but I'll have to chem 'em out!! Dinosaurs are super rad I agree; I'm pretty sure I wanted to be a paleontologist when I was little! And I feel the same about animals all are cool besides cockroaches and mosquitos ahaha.
@casanovasAnchor
I've had a great time on fr so far!!! I'll probably take you up on that offer, I've got a lot of dragons to yell about, ahaha!!

Ahh man we share a lot of interests!! I loooove video games and I love Undertale!! I haven't heard of that author before, but I'll have to chem 'em out!! Dinosaurs are super rad I agree; I'm pretty sure I wanted to be a paleontologist when I was little! And I feel the same about animals all are cool besides cockroaches and mosquitos ahaha.