Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Drunken Pirate carols? Finished!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
these are adorable and I think everyone deserves to receive one aaa ;u; (tho unfortunately that wouldn't be possible)

anyway, I nominate Empyreal, BeachGnome, and igavvedit.

thank you so much for brightening people's days! <3
these are adorable and I think everyone deserves to receive one aaa ;u; (tho unfortunately that wouldn't be possible)

anyway, I nominate Empyreal, BeachGnome, and igavvedit.

thank you so much for brightening people's days! <3
70b6199b0bcd69bc5d603c4225051e76.png
Thank you for the unexpected surprise! XD. The Carol was adorable, and I could only laugh when I saw it :3. (Still have it saved away actually~). Adore the names too, all of it was nicely done! XD

If possible, I'd like to nominate my pal Kurokosworth, and FanFareKid :3.
Thank you for the unexpected surprise! XD. The Carol was adorable, and I could only laugh when I saw it :3. (Still have it saved away actually~). Adore the names too, all of it was nicely done! XD

If possible, I'd like to nominate my pal Kurokosworth, and FanFareKid :3.
doJfCyP.gifje67dzK.gif59TgHaL.png
Theirin, CommanderBacon, Kalhalla and TheSunTheGodsSaw - I nominate them for these amazingly funny carols!
Theirin, CommanderBacon, Kalhalla and TheSunTheGodsSaw - I nominate them for these amazingly funny carols!
ErzFA.gifcRmpm.gifiCTsu.gifWF7N6.gifQBDeO.gif
Notice: If a user is nominated more than once (or a user is nominated that has already received one) they'll still only receive one carol. Don't think I'm ignoring your nominations if this is the case! There is a link in the main post to a list of users who have received carols.
Notice: If a user is nominated more than once (or a user is nominated that has already received one) they'll still only receive one carol. Don't think I'm ignoring your nominations if this is the case! There is a link in the main post to a list of users who have received carols.
bonsai_pixel_by_miirshroom.png

[url=]please_buy_these_dragons_sig.png[/url] sig_divider.gif
What a splendid surprise! This brought a real smile to my face, and I'm sure the Leader of my Clan was pleased as well :"D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8661645] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/86617/8661645_350.png[/img] [/url] I nominate adrienne, pitchblackkoi, jarethbowie, and Planets for this little surprise!!
What a splendid surprise! This brought a real smile to my face, and I'm sure the Leader of my Clan was pleased as well :"D

8661645_350.png

I nominate adrienne, pitchblackkoi, jarethbowie, and Planets for this little surprise!!
I'd love to nominate @WeirdHyenas to receive one of these, if that's okay.
I'd love to nominate @WeirdHyenas to receive one of these, if that's okay.
@VodkaGhosts

Ooh man, neonpine and rainstorms both deserve these c:
@VodkaGhosts

Ooh man, neonpine and rainstorms both deserve these c:
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
sis-kee-yoo
she/her
FR +19
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
Thank you! Their message brought a smile to my face :)
Thank you! Their message brought a smile to my face :)
@VodkaGhosts

I'm totally nominating myself since I have no one to nominate me >__>
I have a skeleton pirate dragon in my lair, I'm good enough ;__; lol
@VodkaGhosts

I'm totally nominating myself since I have no one to nominate me >__>
I have a skeleton pirate dragon in my lair, I'm good enough ;__; lol
they/them | +2 FR time
I have pings disabled
@VodkaGhosts

Haha! Thank you so much! I absolutely adored this! XD

Happy Holidays!
@VodkaGhosts