Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Trading NotN Familars and Apparel - DONE
1 2
I have: [item=Murktooth Bramblekeep] [item=Wooden Marionette] [item=Snarling Mimic] [item=Magic Mirror] [item=Ensorcelled Volume] [item=Deadly Reflection] [item=Slumbering Charlatan] I want: - Other Familiars I have and I'm willing to trade for NotN familiars: [item=Brilliant Psywurm]2x, [item=Moordwelling Trunker], [item=Moonbeam Crayfish] [item=Irradiated Astronomer] (others to be added as I get them. Made the category of those a bit clearer after it was brought to my attention that one can misunderstand my previous description. )
I have:
Murktooth Bramblekeep Wooden Marionette Snarling Mimic Magic Mirror Ensorcelled Volume Deadly Reflection Slumbering Charlatan

I want: -

Other Familiars I have and I'm willing to trade for NotN familiars:

Brilliant Psywurm 2x, Moordwelling Trunker , Moonbeam Crayfish Irradiated Astronomer (others to be added as I get them. Made the category of those a bit clearer after it was brought to my attention that one can misunderstand my previous description. )
@Kushiel
I have a Sunsea Pseudo! Could I trade it for the Spellbound Tome?
@Kushiel
I have a Sunsea Pseudo! Could I trade it for the Spellbound Tome?
@KaftoAtermis

Seems fair enough to me, sending the tome over :)
@KaftoAtermis

Seems fair enough to me, sending the tome over :)
@kushiel

i have a Wooden Marionette i can trade for your ectoplasmime
@kushiel

i have a Wooden Marionette i can trade for your ectoplasmime
I always have hatchlings or dragons for sale any dragon with out a familer on them is for sale if you like one or more make me a offer :)
@myrubypixie
Sounds good to me, sending the Ectoplasmime over
@myrubypixie
Sounds good to me, sending the Ectoplasmime over
@Kushiel

I've got a Fallbrush Fraud I'd be willing to trade for your Painted Marionette.
@Kushiel

I've got a Fallbrush Fraud I'd be willing to trade for your Painted Marionette.
Na5WGHa.png
@Tarble
Awesome! Sendin you the Marionette.
@Tarble
Awesome! Sendin you the Marionette.
@Kushiel
I have both the deadly reflection and the bogus manamonger which I would be willing to trade for your living sculpture and animated statue
@Kushiel
I have both the deadly reflection and the bogus manamonger which I would be willing to trade for your living sculpture and animated statue
kSatgqT.pngxVCngUJ.png
@Inishia
Souds great. Sending them over
@Inishia
Souds great. Sending them over
@Kushiel a trunker and 2 psywurms for the tome and the marionette?
@Kushiel a trunker and 2 psywurms for the tome and the marionette?
1 2