Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | NotN New Items Checklist
Hi everyone!

I made myself a little checklist of just the new NotN items, to help me keep track of what I don't have yet. I figured I'd share it here in case anyone else wanted to copy it for themselves. Enjoy your holidays!

NotN New Items Checklist
Hi everyone!

I made myself a little checklist of just the new NotN items, to help me keep track of what I don't have yet. I figured I'd share it here in case anyone else wanted to copy it for themselves. Enjoy your holidays!

NotN New Items Checklist
theyThem.png
@Flurry

Thank you for this! I'll use it to keep track of my stuff now :)
@Flurry

Thank you for this! I'll use it to keep track of my stuff now :)
tumblr_inline_n6kdvqWTSp1qlye38.gif 1UI2JZj.gif i'm ein
fr +3
my artshop
warcraft dweeb
she/her
@Flurry - thanks, this is super useful! c:
@Flurry - thanks, this is super useful! c:
puRINlI.png
@Flurry thank you, it's useful!
@Flurry thank you, it's useful!
@Flurry

Thank you very much for the lovely spreadsheet.

Added in the old familiars for myself; may be useful for others who weren't here last NotN. :)

Checklist
@Flurry

Thank you very much for the lovely spreadsheet.

Added in the old familiars for myself; may be useful for others who weren't here last NotN. :)

Checklist
@Flurry

Ahh! Yes! I love checklists. <3

@Soulstar

And a nice addition, Soulstar! I wasn't here last year, need to collect the old stuff too. :)

Thanks, both yous!
@Flurry

Ahh! Yes! I love checklists. <3

@Soulstar

And a nice addition, Soulstar! I wasn't here last year, need to collect the old stuff too. :)

Thanks, both yous!
event-sig-small-4.png
@Flurry
I hope you don't mind, but I made a small-but-useful edit!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tmgxVm9v-yEWvgruZM-Xx6krocG1BR_av2Qvvjqs6vU/edit?usp=sharing

This is now in hoard order for easier tracking. Since our image URLs use unique item numbers, and our hoards are sorted from oldest to newest item, all I did was add a new column, input all those itemID numbers from the image URLs, and sort from low to high.
@Flurry
I hope you don't mind, but I made a small-but-useful edit!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tmgxVm9v-yEWvgruZM-Xx6krocG1BR_av2Qvvjqs6vU/edit?usp=sharing

This is now in hoard order for easier tracking. Since our image URLs use unique item numbers, and our hoards are sorted from oldest to newest item, all I did was add a new column, input all those itemID numbers from the image URLs, and sort from low to high.
TsVIhAZ.png All I wanna do is 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png
And 2ZVsoOM.png icon_treasure.png icon_gems.png
And take yo money
@Flurry Thanks, this is amazing! I'll definitely be using this to keep track of what I need.
@Flurry Thanks, this is amazing! I'll definitely be using this to keep track of what I need.
nktMt8r.png
@Flurry Definitely using this. Thank you so much :>
@Flurry Definitely using this. Thank you so much :>
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
any/all pronouns • FRT +0 • retired UM accents for sale and trade
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -