Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Would you sell your name?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Just idle curosity, really. I recall on WoW reading that people with common, normal names like Anne or VIctoria were often approached with ludicrous offers from people that wanted to buy their names. And I had one taken from me by GM, on an old alt. So given that FR let's you switch your name and they are unique, would you sell yours? Has anyone been approached?

Personally, I don't think anyone would want mine. It's not a popular word or name. So I need not worry about it XD
Just idle curosity, really. I recall on WoW reading that people with common, normal names like Anne or VIctoria were often approached with ludicrous offers from people that wanted to buy their names. And I had one taken from me by GM, on an old alt. So given that FR let's you switch your name and they are unique, would you sell yours? Has anyone been approached?

Personally, I don't think anyone would want mine. It's not a popular word or name. So I need not worry about it XD
MS1.gifMS2.pngMS3.pngMS4.pngMS5.png
Threads not updated currently, art is FPO
I'd sell it...

FOR A PRICE... MUAHAHA.

Someone would REALLY have to make it worth my while though.

(Edit: Speaking only of changing my username so that another person could change their username to this one. Account selling is against TOS and all and there's no way I'd sell my FR account even if it wasn't against TOS)
I'd sell it...

FOR A PRICE... MUAHAHA.

Someone would REALLY have to make it worth my while though.

(Edit: Speaking only of changing my username so that another person could change their username to this one. Account selling is against TOS and all and there's no way I'd sell my FR account even if it wasn't against TOS)
1kz7OWt.png
I honestly doubt any one would want mine unless for some strange reason they wanted to pretend to be me o.O
I honestly doubt any one would want mine unless for some strange reason they wanted to pretend to be me o.O
TOW2n3q.png

No, never. It is the name of my fursona. Not that anyone would want it because it isn't an actual word/name.

If I had a desirable name, still probably not. I picked it for a reason so I'd keep it.

No, never. It is the name of my fursona. Not that anyone would want it because it isn't an actual word/name.

If I had a desirable name, still probably not. I picked it for a reason so I'd keep it.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
Ahaha, agreeing with Dragoness. I would possibly sell my name but it would probably take a lot to convince me (and the buyer would probably have to help me come up with a good new name).

Alternatively, I would also be willing to trade my name for the username King (which is, sadly, taken and would probably be kind of hard to work out)
Ahaha, agreeing with Dragoness. I would possibly sell my name but it would probably take a lot to convince me (and the buyer would probably have to help me come up with a good new name).

Alternatively, I would also be willing to trade my name for the username King (which is, sadly, taken and would probably be kind of hard to work out)
AfRTSgB.png Pgv53XB.png QiBUfoO.png 6meUms1.png
aC86tUH.png kCHWEjf.png y41plqc.png Yw8EvNQ.png
GLMwkdE.png zl1ZGZ2.png gYW0j5f.png U0bFCPN.png
qN1OyUr.png ebjDWAS.png njCJq66.png J7D1quC.png
[center] [quote name="Chat" date="2013-09-19 16:03:07"]Ahaha, agreeing with Dragoness. I would possibly sell my name but it would probably take a lot to convince me. Alternatively, I would also be willing to trade my name for the username King (which is, sadly, taken)[/quote] I'd buy the UN God if it wasn't taken by an inactive member. I originally wanted it but nope, was too late. [/center]
Chat wrote on 2013-09-19 16:03:07:
Ahaha, agreeing with Dragoness. I would possibly sell my name but it would probably take a lot to convince me.

Alternatively, I would also be willing to trade my name for the username King (which is, sadly, taken)

I'd buy the UN God if it wasn't taken by an inactive member. I originally wanted it but nope, was too late.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
I'd be surprised if someone wanted my name. It's the name for a type of real-world dessert, but might be a bit obscure compared to other words. I'd sell mine if someone really wanted it; I'm not particularly attached.
I'd be surprised if someone wanted my name. It's the name for a type of real-world dessert, but might be a bit obscure compared to other words. I'd sell mine if someone really wanted it; I'm not particularly attached.
Nope. I doubt anyone would want mine, though. :)
Nope. I doubt anyone would want mine, though. :)
lightning_rune_50x50.png XXX Gen 1 Auction
Light Sprite Giveaway
Accent Giveaway
Nope.

I guess it's possible that someone might want mine, but I wouldn't sell it for all the Imperials in the game.
Nope.

I guess it's possible that someone might want mine, but I wouldn't sell it for all the Imperials in the game.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Mine isn't popular, and I'm known across many sites by this name. I doubt I would sell it even for a good price. :X
Mine isn't popular, and I'm known across many sites by this name. I doubt I would sell it even for a good price. :X
Please ping me if you want me to read something.
Light's Baldwin Trading Thread
ColiforLife_zpscbfcm2si.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18