Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How rare is it?
I just went on an opening spree and opened 56 chests. I was really really hoping for a breed change scroll. I know that they're really rare, but I was just wondering HOW rare? I really want one so bad by the time the festival is up ;_; I went in thinking maybe I could get a couple. Clearly I was wrong >.<
I just went on an opening spree and opened 56 chests. I was really really hoping for a breed change scroll. I know that they're really rare, but I was just wondering HOW rare? I really want one so bad by the time the festival is up ;_; I went in thinking maybe I could get a couple. Clearly I was wrong >.<
[img][/img]2heep8h.jpg
@flameofarcana

its rare enough that its better to sell them and buy one.
@flameofarcana

its rare enough that its better to sell them and buy one.
A5i3AHB.png
@heeroku what do you mean by that? Sell what?
@heeroku what do you mean by that? Sell what?
[img][/img]2heep8h.jpg
@flameofarcana

sell the chest ...they were going for 160g the first day but now about 60g.
@flameofarcana

sell the chest ...they were going for 160g the first day but now about 60g.
A5i3AHB.png
@flameofarcana - Thanks to Swipp, I've opened around 150 chests. I haven't found a scroll yet though. But I've seen plenty of people that have opened way less chests and have found scrolls already. Its totally the RNG.
@flameofarcana - Thanks to Swipp, I've opened around 150 chests. I haven't found a scroll yet though. But I've seen plenty of people that have opened way less chests and have found scrolls already. Its totally the RNG.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
87849398.png94846763.png87809713.png.png
I got really damn lucky with a scroll drop, because I have definitely not been finding chests.

Aside from a total of two cests I got from Scavenging, I had to brew every chest I opened.

The 8th cgest netted me a scoll, and no scroll or egg freom the remaining.

I think the total I opened is just 20 or so.
I got really damn lucky with a scroll drop, because I have definitely not been finding chests.

Aside from a total of two cests I got from Scavenging, I had to brew every chest I opened.

The 8th cgest netted me a scoll, and no scroll or egg freom the remaining.

I think the total I opened is just 20 or so.
I've opened 69 chests and gotten 4 eggs, no scrolls. I hope I get one by the end!
I've opened 69 chests and gotten 4 eggs, no scrolls. I hope I get one by the end!
VWPWMZp.png
I am also wondering how rare are those scrolls. Out of 22 chests I got a random scroll in second or third day. OuO;
I am also wondering how rare are those scrolls. Out of 22 chests I got a random scroll in second or third day. OuO;
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png