Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | a rather late introduction
I've been playing FlightRising for more than a year, but I'm just now introducing myself to the community. I originally joined because I wanted to make profit for ChickenSmoothie, which I've done a lot. I never really got into FlightRising, but I'm starting to really enjoy it now. I'm not sure what's supposed to be done here besides the dragon aspect, but hopefully I can start doing whatever is popular, haha.

Anyway, my name is Jessi. I'm a 16 year old girl from Arizona. I enjoy art, reading, and violin. My favorite animals are deer and ferrets. I like the colors purple and teal, and my current favorite plants are any type of succulent. I enjoy music very much, and would love to discuss it, haha.

Anyway, hello there! :)
I've been playing FlightRising for more than a year, but I'm just now introducing myself to the community. I originally joined because I wanted to make profit for ChickenSmoothie, which I've done a lot. I never really got into FlightRising, but I'm starting to really enjoy it now. I'm not sure what's supposed to be done here besides the dragon aspect, but hopefully I can start doing whatever is popular, haha.

Anyway, my name is Jessi. I'm a 16 year old girl from Arizona. I enjoy art, reading, and violin. My favorite animals are deer and ferrets. I like the colors purple and teal, and my current favorite plants are any type of succulent. I enjoy music very much, and would love to discuss it, haha.

Anyway, hello there! :)
@jessi0

Hey! I love succulents too but I can't have them anymore or else my cat will eat them :( what kind of music do you like?
@jessi0

Hey! I love succulents too but I can't have them anymore or else my cat will eat them :( what kind of music do you like?
Ah hey there, it's better late than never though (:
It's a pleasure to meet you!
Ah hey there, it's better late than never though (:
It's a pleasure to meet you!
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
@Semirelle

Awh, kitties are such butts sometimes uvu Mine live in my bedroom with the door closed, so they're not in danger, haha. And I'm really into like, everything honestly. My favorites are Three Days Grace, Twenty One Pilots, various Monstercat artists, and Ed Sheeran? :)

@Nowai

That's very true! And it's nice to meet you as well (:
@Semirelle

Awh, kitties are such butts sometimes uvu Mine live in my bedroom with the door closed, so they're not in danger, haha. And I'm really into like, everything honestly. My favorites are Three Days Grace, Twenty One Pilots, various Monstercat artists, and Ed Sheeran? :)

@Nowai

That's very true! And it's nice to meet you as well (: