Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | {{Drawing Prizes}}
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Lookxitsxlauren

Dragon 7

Dragon 12

Dragon 13

I don't know if someone took seven, but I had my eye on her since the raffle began And if they did, just give me three random dragons.

Also, seven would make an awesome gryffindor dragon just pointing that out
@Lookxitsxlauren

Dragon 7

Dragon 12

Dragon 13

I don't know if someone took seven, but I had my eye on her since the raffle began And if they did, just give me three random dragons.

Also, seven would make an awesome gryffindor dragon just pointing that out
@lookxitsxlauren

1. Dragon 5
2. Dragon 7
3. Dragon 15
4. Dragon 6
5. Dragon 13
6. Dragon 12

Thanks. :)
@lookxitsxlauren

1. Dragon 5
2. Dragon 7
3. Dragon 15
4. Dragon 6
5. Dragon 13
6. Dragon 12

Thanks. :)
QiRqFyd.gif
@lookxitsxlauren

Dragon 6 and Dragon 7
@lookxitsxlauren

Dragon 6 and Dragon 7
@lookxitsxlauren

Dragons 13, 4, 5, 6, 7, 15, 10, 11
@lookxitsxlauren

Dragons 13, 4, 5, 6, 7, 15, 10, 11
@lookxitsxlauren
Dragon 13 or any that's left
@lookxitsxlauren
Dragon 13 or any that's left
V9l2dtF.png
Alrighty so I need another #1 since the winner (@Gokueater) didn't respond. After that, I'll pass out prizes!

New #1 winner is...

@DonDon

Pls respond asap <3

@DonDon @Kaitorubel @zeebeezee @luxmold @Fizzle @Gokueater @martindh @MathematicalMind @Munohs @Prophecy @Caerulean @Kadian @Geliril @Ukiyo @Rarecinnimonroll @Korynia @Thiedo @Dandydots @WarMasterRealOne @FrenchBlossom @xiushangirl @HatefulHex @JingleMcBingle

Alrighty so I need another #1 since the winner (@Gokueater) didn't respond. After that, I'll pass out prizes!

New #1 winner is...

@DonDon

Pls respond asap <3

@DonDon @Kaitorubel @zeebeezee @luxmold @Fizzle @Gokueater @martindh @MathematicalMind @Munohs @Prophecy @Caerulean @Kadian @Geliril @Ukiyo @Rarecinnimonroll @Korynia @Thiedo @Dandydots @WarMasterRealOne @FrenchBlossom @xiushangirl @HatefulHex @JingleMcBingle

kpLTkiB.pnghEGureS.pnggYpVHMe.png
@lookxitsxlauren Are we ever gonna get the prizes? Just curious.
@lookxitsxlauren Are we ever gonna get the prizes? Just curious.
So much stuff happened guys I'm so sorry ;-; My life irl has been very rough the past few days on top of people not picking their prizes :c

I still need a #1 prize winner before I can give out /any/ of the prizes. So we'll do it this way!"

First person to reply to this with a cute cat gif, while pinging me, will be the new #1 winner for the second round!

I'll confirm the winner, you'll pick your dragon prize, and then I'll send out all the prizes! We should get done today :)

So much stuff happened guys I'm so sorry ;-; My life irl has been very rough the past few days on top of people not picking their prizes :c

I still need a #1 prize winner before I can give out /any/ of the prizes. So we'll do it this way!"

First person to reply to this with a cute cat gif, while pinging me, will be the new #1 winner for the second round!

I'll confirm the winner, you'll pick your dragon prize, and then I'll send out all the prizes! We should get done today :)

kpLTkiB.pnghEGureS.pnggYpVHMe.png
@lookxitsxlauren [img]http://www.cutecatgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Funny-Cat-vacuum.gif[/img]
@lookxitsxlauren

Funny-Cat-vacuum.gif
^ noooooo you beat me D:
^ noooooo you beat me D:
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15