Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Writing Holiday Exchange (closed)
1 2 3 4
@toranne

It's not a big deal. I just don't want people submitting forms very late, when everyone already has partners. You're fine.
@toranne

It's not a big deal. I just don't want people submitting forms very late, when everyone already has partners. You're fine.
sig_vilet_by_vampireselene13-d9ftvsm.png
@toranne

@toranne

@cinderrain @DazzleSpecs @EmeraldDS @HollyBerry @IndigoRyu @MizuKuma @Moonlace @Moonwater @Shanncrafter @SkyAtHeart @Toranne @unicornssparkle

Hello lovely participants!
All of you should have received a PM with who you're writing for and what to write. If there are problems with this, please PM me.

You can now begin writing! When you are done, please send what you've written to me, and I will pass it along to your recipient on Christmas Day. Please do not PM them directly, as I need to keep track of who has finished, in case anyone doesn't do their part. When you PM me, please tell me wether you'd like the writing to remain secret, or if you want me to tell your recipient who wrote it.

These are not direct exchanges, so the person you are writing for is NOT the person you are receiving from!
@cinderrain @DazzleSpecs @EmeraldDS @HollyBerry @IndigoRyu @MizuKuma @Moonlace @Moonwater @Shanncrafter @SkyAtHeart @Toranne @unicornssparkle

Hello lovely participants!
All of you should have received a PM with who you're writing for and what to write. If there are problems with this, please PM me.

You can now begin writing! When you are done, please send what you've written to me, and I will pass it along to your recipient on Christmas Day. Please do not PM them directly, as I need to keep track of who has finished, in case anyone doesn't do their part. When you PM me, please tell me wether you'd like the writing to remain secret, or if you want me to tell your recipient who wrote it.

These are not direct exchanges, so the person you are writing for is NOT the person you are receiving from!
@cinderrain @DazzleSpecs @EmeraldDS @HollyBerry @IndigoRyu @MizuKuma @Moonlace @Shanncrafter @SkyAtHeart @Toranne @unicornssparkle

Hey everyone! Remember that you need to submit your writing to me soon. I need them before the 25th, so i can send them to your partners on Christmas. You have five days, including today.
Thanks!
@cinderrain @DazzleSpecs @EmeraldDS @HollyBerry @IndigoRyu @MizuKuma @Moonlace @Shanncrafter @SkyAtHeart @Toranne @unicornssparkle

Hey everyone! Remember that you need to submit your writing to me soon. I need them before the 25th, so i can send them to your partners on Christmas. You have five days, including today.
Thanks!

Participants, please participate! So far only two people have submitted their writing. Remember, the deadline is tomorrow, midnight (24:00), FR time. Please PM me your work, and tell me wether you want to keep it secret or not. I'd hate for this to fall apart because only a few people wrote anything...

Participants, please participate! So far only two people have submitted their writing. Remember, the deadline is tomorrow, midnight (24:00), FR time. Please PM me your work, and tell me wether you want to keep it secret or not. I'd hate for this to fall apart because only a few people wrote anything...
@Vilte still working on it! Sorry for the delay :p
@Vilte still working on it! Sorry for the delay :p
tumblr_o8jld6tRHZ1tv56zio6_250.png __
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@Vilte I'm also working on it. It will be finished tomorrow. :>
@Vilte I'm also working on it. It will be finished tomorrow. :>
Free in mind and true in heart... A long journey awaits me.
@vilte
It's being worked on; don't worry!
@vilte
It's being worked on; don't worry!
0fe84f1c28.pngq8E4Vo0.png
FR +8
@Vilte Still working on mine, not dropping out!
@Vilte Still working on mine, not dropping out!
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
@Vilte
*coughs* Definitely been busy! I'll finish that up tomorrow for you and send it off.
@Vilte
*coughs* Definitely been busy! I'll finish that up tomorrow for you and send it off.
BxKG0Wm.pngCWeAHQD.png0JXAHR0.png
1 2 3 4