Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Writing Holiday Exchange (closed)
1 2 3 4
Hello! I was inspires by this art-exchange thread to start a secret santa exchange for those of us that are writers! (Rules borrowed and slightly modified from that thread).

Process
  • On the 11th of December, everyone will receive the name of who they are drawing for, and what they should write.
  • When you have completed your writing, send it to me via PM. (Or send me a link to it, if you used a website like Deviantart).
  • On Christmas Day, I will PM everyone with their respective gifts, and everyone who’d like their work shared will be posted publicly on the front page of the thread for everyone to admire.

Rules
  • The deadline to submit artwork to me is December 24th, 24:00 FR Time! Please make sure you are able to complete your work on time!
  • If any emergency comes up and you know you won't be able to finish your writing on time, please notify me ASAP and I will do our best to make sure that the recipient you were originally assigned to will receive writing by Christmas.
  • I'm not going to impose a length requirement, but please put effort into this!

Sign-Ups HERE

Hello! I was inspires by this art-exchange thread to start a secret santa exchange for those of us that are writers! (Rules borrowed and slightly modified from that thread).

Process
  • On the 11th of December, everyone will receive the name of who they are drawing for, and what they should write.
  • When you have completed your writing, send it to me via PM. (Or send me a link to it, if you used a website like Deviantart).
  • On Christmas Day, I will PM everyone with their respective gifts, and everyone who’d like their work shared will be posted publicly on the front page of the thread for everyone to admire.

Rules
  • The deadline to submit artwork to me is December 24th, 24:00 FR Time! Please make sure you are able to complete your work on time!
  • If any emergency comes up and you know you won't be able to finish your writing on time, please notify me ASAP and I will do our best to make sure that the recipient you were originally assigned to will receive writing by Christmas.
  • I'm not going to impose a length requirement, but please put effort into this!

Sign-Ups HERE

sig_vilet_by_vampireselene13-d9ftvsm.png
@Vilte

This is a charming idea! I think I shall join in! Thank you for letting me know about it!! :D
@Vilte

This is a charming idea! I think I shall join in! Thank you for letting me know about it!! :D
BxKG0Wm.pngCWeAHQD.png0JXAHR0.png
@MizuKuma

thanks!
if you know anyone else that would be interested, please ping/invite them!
@MizuKuma

thanks!
if you know anyone else that would be interested, please ping/invite them!
I joined :) this sounds fun!
I joined :) this sounds fun!
2H1j3pX.pngW5tLJ1o.pngVTxnlVe.pngmVKzwck.png3n4H9un.pngqONfIae.pngroad-not-taken-button-90px.png
@Vilte submitted a form!! This seems pretty cool :D
@Vilte submitted a form!! This seems pretty cool :D
tumblr_o8jld6tRHZ1tv56zio6_250.png __
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@Vilte I mentioned I joined to you but I'll go ahead an ping you here too
@Vilte I mentioned I joined to you but I'll go ahead an ping you here too
@Vilte
R97DO2x.png button_by_cas_a_fras-db5gcvc.pnggqUpaPU.pngtumblr_nxz6n6mNKg1tc68dzo1_250.png7X0qH3m.png
@Vilte

What is the difference between a lore and a bio?
@Vilte

What is the difference between a lore and a bio?
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
@Moonwater

A bio is for a specific dragon- their life events, their personality.

Lore applies to the clan as a whole. How does it work, how is it organized. Are there specific jobs/positions? For example, my lore is that my clan is medieval nation, and the various dragons are royalty, nobles, farmers, etc. For a lore example that I have written for someone else, see here:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=21333
@Moonwater

A bio is for a specific dragon- their life events, their personality.

Lore applies to the clan as a whole. How does it work, how is it organized. Are there specific jobs/positions? For example, my lore is that my clan is medieval nation, and the various dragons are royalty, nobles, farmers, etc. For a lore example that I have written for someone else, see here:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=21333
@Vilte

Got it! I've submitted my form!
@Vilte

Got it! I've submitted my form!
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
1 2 3 4