Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Via's Art Shop - Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@VisionsInAsh

I'm interested in a regular slot myself so if I can stay on I'd appreciate it. :3
@VisionsInAsh

I'm interested in a regular slot myself so if I can stay on I'd appreciate it. :3
ci3UVKu.png
@Starshining @Chui @AeonianDream Sure thing guys <3
@Starshining @Chui @AeonianDream Sure thing guys <3
8b3141df595203a995188abd3d7f4c3e5a8e206b.jpg
@AeonianDream @Starshining @WynterDragen @Somnacin @Chui

A slot has opened up again! Keep in mind that the PWYW Festival Items offer will not open up again until Night of the Nocturne, so until then it's treasure, gems, or USD for payment :)

A slot has opened up again! Keep in mind that the PWYW Festival Items offer will not open up again until Night of the Nocturne, so until then it's treasure, gems, or USD for payment :)
@Sildrael @axionAngel @DraconicLegacy @SoundwaveKun

Hello current slot holders~ Due to finals, I've put the shop on temporary hiatus until Dec 11, which means I won't be able to work on commissions until after then. Sorry for the long wait, but just know that I will be getting to your orders as soon as possible.
@Sildrael @axionAngel @DraconicLegacy @SoundwaveKun

Hello current slot holders~ Due to finals, I've put the shop on temporary hiatus until Dec 11, which means I won't be able to work on commissions until after then. Sorry for the long wait, but just know that I will be getting to your orders as soon as possible.
~bump
~bump

Art shop is open! As well as FR currency, I'm also open to take NotN items as payment.

Art shop is open! As well as FR currency, I'm also open to take NotN items as payment.
@visionsinash

Username/ID: Somnacin 86047
Type of Commission: Headshot | Human
Form of Payment: Jadecarved Decoy+Wooden Marionette
Subject: images here, here, here
Other Info: He looks kind of menacing considering his scars and the fact that he was in the army, but he's really got a heart of gold and can kind of be a big softie. He smiles a lot too.

When would you like payment?
@visionsinash

Username/ID: Somnacin 86047
Type of Commission: Headshot | Human
Form of Payment: Jadecarved Decoy+Wooden Marionette
Subject: images here, here, here
Other Info: He looks kind of menacing considering his scars and the fact that he was in the army, but he's really got a heart of gold and can kind of be a big softie. He smiles a lot too.

When would you like payment?
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@Somnacin he is precious, too pure for this world. I'll take payment as soon as you're ready to send it over :)
@Somnacin he is precious, too pure for this world. I'll take payment as soon as you're ready to send it over :)
^bump
^bump
@VisionsInAsh
Username/ID: Purpal / 78720
Type of Commission: Headshot | Dragon
Form of Payment: Sunsea Pseudo & Magic Mirror familiars
Subject: Here
Other Info (other reference images, personality/bio, specific thing you'd like in your commission, etc.): SparrowHawk is a wild free spirit. anyone who crosses paths with her fall in love with her free and happy spirit. she has fierce loyalty and sass to boot. i would love to finally get some art for her ^_^ if you could please maybe draw one brown and one gold feather in her mane or off her horns?
i'll send payment asap
@VisionsInAsh
Username/ID: Purpal / 78720
Type of Commission: Headshot | Dragon
Form of Payment: Sunsea Pseudo & Magic Mirror familiars
Subject: Here
Other Info (other reference images, personality/bio, specific thing you'd like in your commission, etc.): SparrowHawk is a wild free spirit. anyone who crosses paths with her fall in love with her free and happy spirit. she has fierce loyalty and sass to boot. i would love to finally get some art for her ^_^ if you could please maybe draw one brown and one gold feather in her mane or off her horns?
i'll send payment asap
uYSxp40.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8