Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Cuddle Plushie Paradise![CLOSED FOR NOW]
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 57 58
Bump :)
Bump :)
Click me for art examples! Always taking dragon commissions!!
Bump
Bump
Bumping~
Bumping~
tumblr_ny8jycfInL1ufq550o1_100.gif "Because the world isn't as terrible as you think." -Celty
@Katzaklaw
Yes! I can definitely do that ^^ (I'm sorry I practically disappeared... life gets super hectic.)
@Katzaklaw
Yes! I can definitely do that ^^ (I'm sorry I practically disappeared... life gets super hectic.)
@MudDawg
I'm afraid Felicity will be celebrating the holidays with her family! If you'd still like to send one, most of our other dragons will be around! Ash and Sun, as well as Adonia are tentative deliverers, so and requests sent to them (as well as Felicity) will be redirected to another deliverer if they cannot make the delivery happen. I'm really sorry about that :c

@Nykomi
Don't worry about it!! Real life comes first :)
Will you be present tomorrow for deliveries?
@MudDawg
I'm afraid Felicity will be celebrating the holidays with her family! If you'd still like to send one, most of our other dragons will be around! Ash and Sun, as well as Adonia are tentative deliverers, so and requests sent to them (as well as Felicity) will be redirected to another deliverer if they cannot make the delivery happen. I'm really sorry about that :c

@Nykomi
Don't worry about it!! Real life comes first :)
Will you be present tomorrow for deliveries?
bump!
bump!
@Katzaklaw Thank you so much for letting me know! Any of your delivery dragons that are free would be fine with me, I'm certain she would appreciate it coming from any of them. Thanks again for letting me know. I am away myself to feed some baby Sparks!

@Katzaklaw Thank you so much for letting me know! Any of your delivery dragons that are free would be fine with me, I'm certain she would appreciate it coming from any of them. Thanks again for letting me know. I am away myself to feed some baby Sparks!

Be the Storm!
F0xHRgQ.gif
le bump!
le bump!
Bumpity!
Bumpity!
@Katzaklaw I was wondering if i could request one for MayaTheSiren
he has been having alot of gender dysphoria and i just wanted them to know i appreciate him c:

/i also wanted to say how wonderful this is. i love seeing acts of kindness it makes me want to do some myself/
@Katzaklaw I was wondering if i could request one for MayaTheSiren
he has been having alot of gender dysphoria and i just wanted them to know i appreciate him c:

/i also wanted to say how wonderful this is. i love seeing acts of kindness it makes me want to do some myself/
gengar.gifmusharna.gifmilotic-f.gifcresselia.gifgranbull.gifmewtwo.gif
30N2y.gif
1rO1Z.gifHaPYq.gif
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 57 58