Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Cuddle Plushie Paradise![CLOSED FOR NOW]
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 57 58
Bump because this is amazing
Bump because this is amazing
tumblr_static_c2r2n9pix6o0w8wwog84g8ck4.gifr72DSyO.png
Le bumpster
Le bumpster
tumblr_static_c2r2n9pix6o0w8wwog84g8ck4.gifr72DSyO.png
@primefairy
I sent it! Have a wonderful day. <3
@primefairy
I sent it! Have a wonderful day. <3
tumblr_ny8jycfInL1ufq550o1_100.gif "Because the world isn't as terrible as you think." -Celty
@Superfootmad thank you! You as well c:
@Superfootmad thank you! You as well c:
gengar.gifmusharna.gifmilotic-f.gifcresselia.gifgranbull.gifmewtwo.gif
30N2y.gif
1rO1Z.gifHaPYq.gif
Today's the day; almost all gifts have been sent!
Today's the day; almost all gifts have been sent!
Click me for art examples! Always taking dragon commissions!!
[center]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sab3Mi62HHE [img]http://i.imgur.com/WmBzmcW.gif[/img][/center] Happy holidays to all! ^^ Just a mini bump.

Happy holidays to all! ^^

Just a mini bump.
@Katzaklaw I won't be here for the 24th and 25th but I'll try to get on the day after if you need me! ^^
@Katzaklaw I won't be here for the 24th and 25th but I'll try to get on the day after if you need me! ^^
@Nykomi
All is good; managed to get almost everything sent out already. But thank-you! Happy holidays!
@Nykomi
All is good; managed to get almost everything sent out already. But thank-you! Happy holidays!
Loving the music, @Katzaklaw! Happy holidays to everyone. <3 Have a wonderful time.

Sometimes this time is tough, because not everyone gets along with their family. :c Please stay safe, you guys, and try to have a good time as well.
Loving the music, @Katzaklaw! Happy holidays to everyone. <3 Have a wonderful time.

Sometimes this time is tough, because not everyone gets along with their family. :c Please stay safe, you guys, and try to have a good time as well.
tumblr_ny8jycfInL1ufq550o1_100.gif "Because the world isn't as terrible as you think." -Celty
This is an amezing idea and i would love that my friend PandaDork , frenklle and my friend SydKiaray gets one of this, i anderstand if you can only send to only one user but the three of them are amezing and i would love if you could send the three of them a gift! ^^ @Katzaklaw also i will do a little donations of appearel! ^^

(Dont ping them so this is a suprise!!)
This is an amezing idea and i would love that my friend PandaDork , frenklle and my friend SydKiaray gets one of this, i anderstand if you can only send to only one user but the three of them are amezing and i would love if you could send the three of them a gift! ^^ @Katzaklaw also i will do a little donations of appearel! ^^

(Dont ping them so this is a suprise!!)
1BdMCur.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 57 58