Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kazma's Art Shop! (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@queenbara ah alright, lets do a flat color light shading then?
@queenbara ah alright, lets do a flat color light shading then?
ff07qt.jpg
@KingKazma

your the boss, your highness, that's fine with me!
tell me when you want to dough and i throw bills at you
maybe do a little dance
or maybe falk will do a little dance
in booty shorts
idk its your show man
@KingKazma

your the boss, your highness, that's fine with me!
tell me when you want to dough and i throw bills at you
maybe do a little dance
or maybe falk will do a little dance
in booty shorts
idk its your show man
@KingKazma
Hi there! I was wondering how much it would be to get a flat colour/light shading drawing of two of my OCs? I figured I'd post them below just in case!

Here's a Dreamselfy reference of the first OC, and here's another reference. In the second ref, you'll notice that he has a red armband - it's not on the Dreamselfy, and I just want to clarify that's part of his design. He's relatively cheerful and energetic, though sometimes clumsy!

The other character is this angel girl here and in comparison to her companion, she's much more serious, sort of a voice of reason to the other char who tends to jump into things without thinking.

While I'm at it, I just wanted to comment your art is amazing! I was looking through it and I literally couldn't decide which drawing was better. The one with Ike and Cloud gave me a good laugh. xD
@KingKazma
Hi there! I was wondering how much it would be to get a flat colour/light shading drawing of two of my OCs? I figured I'd post them below just in case!

Here's a Dreamselfy reference of the first OC, and here's another reference. In the second ref, you'll notice that he has a red armband - it's not on the Dreamselfy, and I just want to clarify that's part of his design. He's relatively cheerful and energetic, though sometimes clumsy!

The other character is this angel girl here and in comparison to her companion, she's much more serious, sort of a voice of reason to the other char who tends to jump into things without thinking.

While I'm at it, I just wanted to comment your art is amazing! I was looking through it and I literally couldn't decide which drawing was better. The one with Ike and Cloud gave me a good laugh. xD
kitra-by-darkrune.giftumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.giftumblr_o4kanruC121ujz7f3o7_250.gif
@queenbara send the 350k w/e !! but i need it before i work on your drawing!
@blossomfall yeah! you want them both in the same drawing? if so, then 500k is fine ! (and thank you omg)
@queenbara send the 350k w/e !! but i need it before i work on your drawing!
@blossomfall yeah! you want them both in the same drawing? if so, then 500k is fine ! (and thank you omg)
ff07qt.jpg
@KingKazma
Yes, that would be perfect! I calculated and that should be 714 in gems - I'll send them in a bit, I just wanted to double check with you in case I got something wrong. ^_^ (And np!)
@KingKazma
Yes, that would be perfect! I calculated and that should be 714 in gems - I'll send them in a bit, I just wanted to double check with you in case I got something wrong. ^_^ (And np!)
kitra-by-darkrune.giftumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.giftumblr_o4kanruC121ujz7f3o7_250.gif
Opening back up! I have a new offer available so be sure to check it out!
Opening back up! I have a new offer available so be sure to check it out!
ff07qt.jpg
bump!
bump!
ff07qt.jpg
bump!
bump!
ff07qt.jpg
@KingKazma

I would love to get a flatcolor/light shading drawing of my anthro character~!
@KingKazma

I would love to get a flatcolor/light shading drawing of my anthro character~!
@raseren yeah sure! can I get a ref?
@raseren yeah sure! can I get a ref?
ff07qt.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9