Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A] 4 pretty G1 Nocturnes!
1 2
@DivineComedy Thank you! He'll have a great forever home in my obs/red-range lair. If you ever stumble upon any other obs/red-range G1s, please let me know! I'm always willing to pay well for them! <3 @Valishtu @Miloki Thanks for always looking out for me! <3 I've been looking for a mate for this gorgeous lady I was lucky enough to get. (Not that I plan to breed, but I do like to pair my G1s up). :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19388896] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/193889/19388896_350.png[/img] [/url]
@DivineComedy

Thank you! He'll have a great forever home in my obs/red-range lair. If you ever stumble upon any other obs/red-range G1s, please let me know! I'm always willing to pay well for them! <3

@Valishtu
@Miloki

Thanks for always looking out for me! <3

I've been looking for a mate for this gorgeous lady I was lucky enough to get. (Not that I plan to breed, but I do like to pair my G1s up). :)

19388896_350.png
sig128_by_dingobreath-dcours4.png
@Faileas

I'm so glad you found him!! Woah, it must have taken ages finding all those obs/red-range G1s - they look amazing though! I'll make sure you're the first to know if I ever hatch any more obs/reds; thank-you again ;v;
@Faileas

I'm so glad you found him!! Woah, it must have taken ages finding all those obs/red-range G1s - they look amazing though! I'll make sure you're the first to know if I ever hatch any more obs/reds; thank-you again ;v;
@Faileas
Augggh. Do want D: I want another Obi/Red girl
Forever still hunting for that stupid Obi/Crim/Red girl (ideal) ...or something similar. Gimmie some of that luck lady ;)

You hunt well! :D
@Faileas
Augggh. Do want D: I want another Obi/Red girl
Forever still hunting for that stupid Obi/Crim/Red girl (ideal) ...or something similar. Gimmie some of that luck lady ;)

You hunt well! :D
@DivineComedy

Sb on black/charcoal plz
@DivineComedy

Sb on black/charcoal plz
19418899.png?mtime=WVfqBgAAVtQ.png
@Wobbitt @DivineComedy Increase on the Black/Charcoal/Thistle to 50kT (and also DivineComedy I'd like to do the SB on the Azure/Stonewash/Seafoam!)

edit;; fixed since I didn't see Wobbit's bid previously, whoops
@Wobbitt @DivineComedy Increase on the Black/Charcoal/Thistle to 50kT (and also DivineComedy I'd like to do the SB on the Azure/Stonewash/Seafoam!)

edit;; fixed since I didn't see Wobbit's bid previously, whoops
1 2