Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | 6 digit ridgeback - worth?
Hello everyone! After nearly a year absence I try to get back into the game, but I completely lost track about what a dragon is worth an so on. I have this female here, I want to part with her, but I am not shure about for how much I can set her on auction. Some advice? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=921702] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9218/921702_350.png[/img] [/url]
Hello everyone!

After nearly a year absence I try to get back into the game, but I completely lost track about what a dragon is worth an so on.

I have this female here, I want to part with her, but I am not shure about for how much I can set her on auction.

Some advice?

921702_350.png
@Schiraki

2013 dragons usually start at 150k on the low end; yours may be considered worth a bit less because she is missing a gene and she has been bred several times, but I'd start at 150k-200k and go from there.

When I sold my last batch of 2013s, my ungened, unbred ones were going for 150k, and the gened bred ones were going for about 200k.

Auctions can be hit or miss; if only a few people bid, she might not go for much.
@Schiraki

2013 dragons usually start at 150k on the low end; yours may be considered worth a bit less because she is missing a gene and she has been bred several times, but I'd start at 150k-200k and go from there.

When I sold my last batch of 2013s, my ungened, unbred ones were going for 150k, and the gened bred ones were going for about 200k.

Auctions can be hit or miss; if only a few people bid, she might not go for much.
I ment the auction house, so it would be a fix price anyway. ;)

Thank you very much for your answer. :)
I ment the auction house, so it would be a fix price anyway. ;)

Thank you very much for your answer. :)
@Schiraki She has some nice colors for a role I need fulfilled in my lair! If you thought of a price, I'm interested.
@Schiraki She has some nice colors for a role I need fulfilled in my lair! If you thought of a price, I'm interested.
mppn74h.png