Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2015
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 ... 189 190
grinding all day :> thank you guys so much!!!
grinding all day :> thank you guys so much!!!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
any/all pronouns • FRT +0 • retired UM accents for sale and trade
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
IM SOOO EXITED I HAVE A CHEST AND THEIR SELLING ON THE FOR 200KT
IM SOOO EXITED I HAVE A CHEST AND THEIR SELLING ON THE FOR 200KT
ew9u8Xp.png
Those apparel sets look SO GOOD! I can't believe it! <3 Immediately got the two treasure bundles. I'll get the gem one too, and I'm trying to breed/collect the other two sets. I want them all! <3 And the blue colour of that new set is gorgeous!

And adjusted recipes, and bears, and gorgeous familiars other than the bears, and Swipp trades for chests... Staff be spoiling us this Christmas, thank you and happy holidays! <3
Those apparel sets look SO GOOD! I can't believe it! <3 Immediately got the two treasure bundles. I'll get the gem one too, and I'm trying to breed/collect the other two sets. I want them all! <3 And the blue colour of that new set is gorgeous!

And adjusted recipes, and bears, and gorgeous familiars other than the bears, and Swipp trades for chests... Staff be spoiling us this Christmas, thank you and happy holidays! <3
tumblr_nqi7ugRwjP1uy6rdio3_r1_400.png
FR+9
Adorbs Accents
wow so much to do in 2 weeks!!!
wow so much to do in 2 weeks!!!
r7LsxK2.png
I bought the witch's treasure bundle but it's not showing up nor in my hoard or when I try to dress up my dragon?
I bought the witch's treasure bundle but it's not showing up nor in my hoard or when I try to dress up my dragon?
banner by fellefan
@dwarjam

the bundle is gonna show up in the "Other" tab and it's like a chest, you gotta open it :)
@dwarjam

the bundle is gonna show up in the "Other" tab and it's like a chest, you gotta open it :)
@Cassonade
I am such an idiot oh my god.
I've never bought bundles before and I just thought I will have the items immediately.
thank you. ; v ;
@Cassonade
I am such an idiot oh my god.
I've never bought bundles before and I just thought I will have the items immediately.
thank you. ; v ;
banner by fellefan
@dwarjam

I think it happens to pretty much everyone on their first bundle purchase! Myself included :P
@dwarjam

I think it happens to pretty much everyone on their first bundle purchase! Myself included :P
Crikey, that's a lot of familiars! I want those flying books.

Gotta catch 'em all.
Crikey, that's a lot of familiars! I want those flying books.

Gotta catch 'em all.
I don't see much of a point of doing this again. :\ Everyone has been able to get a nocturne at this point I'm sure.
I don't see much of a point of doing this again. :\ Everyone has been able to get a nocturne at this point I'm sure.
tumblr_nafi5zrY3i1tfzajgo1_500.gif
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 ... 189 190