Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Night of Nocturne
1 2 3
@DracoVentis Ah okay, I think I'm just used to the other holidays where you should gather in specific location. And thanks for the tip ill have to check it out. And wow that is some pretty bad luck, Id rather find familiars or whatever else than breed change scrolls myself. But at least we can get chests at baldwins.
@DracoVentis Ah okay, I think I'm just used to the other holidays where you should gather in specific location. And thanks for the tip ill have to check it out. And wow that is some pretty bad luck, Id rather find familiars or whatever else than breed change scrolls myself. But at least we can get chests at baldwins.
[quote name="QueenParda" date=2015-12-20 11:03:50] [quote name="@Theonlytoner" date=2015-12-20 07:13:06] Am I the only one not finding mimics in the coliseum??? [/quote]Are you fighting in the Training Fields? They don't appear there :/ [/quote] I figured it out the drop rates and encounters are much higher this year. Thanks!
QueenParda wrote on 2015-12-20:
@Theonlytoner wrote on 2015-12-20:
Am I the only one not finding mimics in the coliseum???
Are you fighting in the Training Fields? They don't appear there :/

I figured it out the drop rates and encounters are much higher this year. Thanks!
It's too low, especially if 25 gathering turns isn't enough to even get 1 strange chest... I have better odds of getting festival items than I do these chests. This shouldn't be like a festival, it should be a separate event. But it's way too much like an elemental festival, and I'm more upset with the staff this year than I was last year.
It's too low, especially if 25 gathering turns isn't enough to even get 1 strange chest... I have better odds of getting festival items than I do these chests. This shouldn't be like a festival, it should be a separate event. But it's way too much like an elemental festival, and I'm more upset with the staff this year than I was last year.
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
I'm happy I think it's All great and wonderful
I'm happy I think it's All great and wonderful
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
1 2 3