Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2015
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 189 190
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
EHmoQIa.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifXqQeriv.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifRPahVGv.png
I have to admit, I was feeling only meh about the return of the event this year, but now I'm excited for all this new stuff!
I have to admit, I was feeling only meh about the return of the event this year, but now I'm excited for all this new stuff!
Untitled_Artwork.png
Coli here I come!
Coli here I come!
lone_wolves_bottle.pngtumblr_ouom9mGDDz1v4fix4o1_250.pnglone_wolves_bottle.png
I hate to add to the list of complaints, but this is kinda getting ridiculous....When the event first started, I friended for nearly three hours and encountered two chests. Because I was very tired, I didn't really mind. I got a familiar in the first chest and then a Nocturne Breed Change Scroll in the second. I haven't gotten a single chest since that one, and I've been grinding for the last two hours. I really have no drive to participate in the event anymore, it's no longer fun, but it is irritating.
My friends who joined on the recent one don't even want to attempt to try the Coli. If I'm having a hard time, how are they going to be any better? I was really excited for this event, but now I'm just unhappy. It's a waste of time if grinding for hours pays out with zilch.
I hate to add to the list of complaints, but this is kinda getting ridiculous....When the event first started, I friended for nearly three hours and encountered two chests. Because I was very tired, I didn't really mind. I got a familiar in the first chest and then a Nocturne Breed Change Scroll in the second. I haven't gotten a single chest since that one, and I've been grinding for the last two hours. I really have no drive to participate in the event anymore, it's no longer fun, but it is irritating.
My friends who joined on the recent one don't even want to attempt to try the Coli. If I'm having a hard time, how are they going to be any better? I was really excited for this event, but now I'm just unhappy. It's a waste of time if grinding for hours pays out with zilch.
1656_500px_sagittarium_by_miirshroom-dcl69c7.png
YAAAAS!!!! :D
YAAAAS!!!! :D
Chest Count: 2

First chest had flying book familiar(light colored one)
Second chest had Sundial Imposter! Yay one of the bears!

9 hours of grinding.
Chest Count: 2

First chest had flying book familiar(light colored one)
Second chest had Sundial Imposter! Yay one of the bears!

9 hours of grinding.
I love the new apparel and familiars! (+ the great Doctor Who references.... don't blink!)

But what is the first book familiar called? The tooltip isn't showing up for me!
Oh! It's up now. Looks like I was tricked! ;)

Edit: Just got 3 strange chests from gathering! :D Let's see what's in them...
1. Snarling Mimic: Aww man I already have one of these. D: To the AH with ya!
2. Conjurer's Hat: Yesss this is great! It looks so cool! :3
3. Sunsea Psuedo: Woop! New familiar! <3

Looks like I'm off to a good start!! Good luck to everyone!!
I love the new apparel and familiars! (+ the great Doctor Who references.... don't blink!)

But what is the first book familiar called? The tooltip isn't showing up for me!
Oh! It's up now. Looks like I was tricked! ;)

Edit: Just got 3 strange chests from gathering! :D Let's see what's in them...
1. Snarling Mimic: Aww man I already have one of these. D: To the AH with ya!
2. Conjurer's Hat: Yesss this is great! It looks so cool! :3
3. Sunsea Psuedo: Woop! New familiar! <3

Looks like I'm off to a good start!! Good luck to everyone!!
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
RETURN OF THE BOOTY ROCKS
RETURN OF THE BOOTY ROCKS
nZdOLj1.gif
Didnt get a single chest from gathering and I cant find a single mimic in the coliseum for 30 minutes of trying...
Didnt get a single chest from gathering and I cant find a single mimic in the coliseum for 30 minutes of trying...
Didn't get a chest/egg/scroll/anything cool from my bonus gathering turns. :'D

5 hours of grinding in the coli and no chests yet. While I am very happy about all the items that are available( And all the work the staff have put into this event), it is a bit too much of a grind for my tastes. I know people will disagree with me, that's fine. I just wish I had a better chance of nabbing at least ONE of the neat new familiars.
Didn't get a chest/egg/scroll/anything cool from my bonus gathering turns. :'D

5 hours of grinding in the coli and no chests yet. While I am very happy about all the items that are available( And all the work the staff have put into this event), it is a bit too much of a grind for my tastes. I know people will disagree with me, that's fine. I just wish I had a better chance of nabbing at least ONE of the neat new familiars.
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 189 190