Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | | OC&Gijinka ArtShop | Open
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 63 64
fff i need your art in my life <33 i will be back
fff i need your art in my life <33 i will be back
tumblr_lx2xlpun0z1qgtvz7.gif
@Ranfuu
OMG, she looks adorable!! OVO
I LOVE ITTTTTTTT
:D

<3
~tears~
*sobs*
;u;
@Ranfuu
OMG, she looks adorable!! OVO
I LOVE ITTTTTTTT
:D

<3
~tears~
*sobs*
;u;
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@Ranfuu Omg, you did such a great job, he's lovely! Thank you! ;3;
@Ranfuu Omg, you did such a great job, he's lovely! Thank you! ;3;
grisha_by_humerussin_small_by_skritnaja-danmxm1.png
@Ranfuu
I was wondering if you could do chest up gijinka with a yeti? Or would that count as a group picture?
@Ranfuu
I was wondering if you could do chest up gijinka with a yeti? Or would that count as a group picture?
Sigs.png
@Lirrie
Thank you for liking my art!

@MoonGoddess @Skritnaja
You're both very welcome and thank you for the orders! :D

@Treori
It would count as a group if the yeti was as big as the gijinka. A doll-sized yeti should be fine but will still be charging extra for the added familiar. :)
@Lirrie
Thank you for liking my art!

@MoonGoddess @Skritnaja
You're both very welcome and thank you for the orders! :D

@Treori
It would count as a group if the yeti was as big as the gijinka. A doll-sized yeti should be fine but will still be charging extra for the added familiar. :)

fr_sig_square85_by_148s-da5shq3.png

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • tumblr
• • • • • • • • • • • • deviantart
• • • • • • • • • • • • art shop

fr_sig_div_by_148s-da5sc06.png
light_runestone_by_148s-da5sf8i.png
@Ranfuu
Ah, so it would be USD only then for a hulking yeti with her then. I will check back after next week then as I am short on funds at the moment (paying for 3-4? other bits of art at the moment haha, plus Christmas, I think I over stretched a little haha)
@Ranfuu
Ah, so it would be USD only then for a hulking yeti with her then. I will check back after next week then as I am short on funds at the moment (paying for 3-4? other bits of art at the moment haha, plus Christmas, I think I over stretched a little haha)
Sigs.png
@Ranfuu

I have an oc That id love to get in your style so its no problem :D
@Ranfuu

I have an oc That id love to get in your style so its no problem :D
tumblr_lx2xlpun0z1qgtvz7.gif
@Ranfuu
Username: Kallescope
Style: {Dot} I'd like an animation extra where one of his ears twitches, please, if possible! ^^
Reference(s): here! ^^
Personality: He's not very developed yet, but I take him as a quiet type. I'd like a pose that sort of sets him up to be a cold person. I'm not very picky, but definitely standing and not smiling/a straight face.
Notes: He has a specific Chinese symbol on his tail! If that part of his tail isn't visible from where you draw him, that's fine, but if it is visible, I'd like for it to be included? It doesn't have to be perfect or anything. ^^ The symbol is here for clearer ref!
Payment:gems. i think it comes out to 1.1kg with the animation?

Sorry if this is too confusing or complicated... orz
@Ranfuu
Username: Kallescope
Style: {Dot} I'd like an animation extra where one of his ears twitches, please, if possible! ^^
Reference(s): here! ^^
Personality: He's not very developed yet, but I take him as a quiet type. I'd like a pose that sort of sets him up to be a cold person. I'm not very picky, but definitely standing and not smiling/a straight face.
Notes: He has a specific Chinese symbol on his tail! If that part of his tail isn't visible from where you draw him, that's fine, but if it is visible, I'd like for it to be included? It doesn't have to be perfect or anything. ^^ The symbol is here for clearer ref!
Payment:gems. i think it comes out to 1.1kg with the animation?

Sorry if this is too confusing or complicated... orz
saV3bZa.png
Katherine | Kalle
f2u_divider___yu__right_half__by_minakie-d5m3g54.pngf2u_divider___yu__right_half__by_minakie-d5m3g54.png
* she/her
* writer
* shop
@MoonGoddess Last one ready to go! [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/42afea8442a07413053f715973a23cb4/tumblr_nzdv6cuoQa1rqfiofo9_r1_1280.png[/img]
@MoonGoddess Last one ready to go!
tumblr_nzdv6cuoQa1rqfiofo9_r1_1280.png

@Kallescope Mm the animations I do are more simple in a sense of the actual character remains static and without needing to re-draw parts. So, only things easily edited like eyes or small atmospheric add-ons such as hearts or stars.
Would you have any other animations in mind?
@Kallescope Mm the animations I do are more simple in a sense of the actual character remains static and without needing to re-draw parts. So, only things easily edited like eyes or small atmospheric add-ons such as hearts or stars.
Would you have any other animations in mind?

1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 63 64