Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Ari's Accents
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 234 235
@corkie11 Go on ahead! :3 you've got a slot!
@corkie11 Go on ahead! :3 you've got a slot!
VXZZmOI.png
@fontskeleton yep! my shop policy is 8 days to pay, so you've got plenty of time. :)
@fontskeleton yep! my shop policy is 8 days to pay, so you've got plenty of time. :)
VXZZmOI.png
@AyumiNemera

aaahh i didn't put myself on the pinglist, came back here to look at things and then saw Bonesnootie

please put me on the pinglist for that :D as well as on the list for all of the accents :D
@AyumiNemera

aaahh i didn't put myself on the pinglist, came back here to look at things and then saw Bonesnootie

please put me on the pinglist for that :D as well as on the list for all of the accents :D
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@Draconequis Yes and yes! :3 you'll have 8 days to pay!
@Draconequis Yes and yes! :3 you'll have 8 days to pay!
VXZZmOI.png
@AyumiNemera
send over the gems!
i'll be waiting on the accent now
HYPE
8)
@AyumiNemera
send over the gems!
i'll be waiting on the accent now
HYPE
8)
@AyumiNemera

That would be a lot easier thank you!
Sending it right away. uvu
@AyumiNemera

That would be a lot easier thank you!
Sending it right away. uvu
@AyumiNemera; I'd like a slot for dat Sans accent if there is one available, please. B]
@AyumiNemera; I'd like a slot for dat Sans accent if there is one available, please. B]
@AyumiNemera I'd totally love to get on that list for the Sans accent as well, and can pay treasure in full asap!
@AyumiNemera I'd totally love to get on that list for the Sans accent as well, and can pay treasure in full asap!
HerrDoktorOmnonongreenlinesforum3.png
@Malmallow @Doc

Alright! I've put you both down. You have 8 days to pay.
@Malmallow @Doc

Alright! I've put you both down. You have 8 days to pay.
VXZZmOI.png
[quote name="AyumiNemera" date=2015-12-17 15:52:15] @BBSMJ Mixed payment is A-ok! I'm also accepting treasure if that's easier for you. :) My ratio is 1:650. (the mock firebird is 250g when it's on the Marketplace, so that's half of your payment if you want to go that way!) [/quote] @AyumiNemera That sounds cool! I might go with that. Of course with the payment I have, if still owe you 44kt. So maybe I could send you that, and then try to come up with the rest of the payment before I'm given the skin? (I'm so excited to give it to my Ridgeback~)
AyumiNemera wrote on 2015-12-17:
@BBSMJ Mixed payment is A-ok! I'm also accepting treasure if that's easier for you. :) My ratio is 1:650. (the mock firebird is 250g when it's on the Marketplace, so that's half of your payment if you want to go that way!)

@AyumiNemera That sounds cool! I might go with that. Of course with the payment I have, if still owe you 44kt. So maybe I could send you that, and then try to come up with the rest of the payment before I'm given the skin? (I'm so excited to give it to my Ridgeback~)
*Insert imaginary signature here*
I love commissions/buying art with treasure and gems~ :)
ezimba16234165761100.gif*Rendered by @LostSoulsWeep
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 234 235