Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Ari's Accents
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 234 235
@AyumiNemera
Duuuude you're gonna wipe me clean of money at this rate. Put me down for Bonesnootle too, please and thenk :Y
@AyumiNemera
Duuuude you're gonna wipe me clean of money at this rate. Put me down for Bonesnootle too, please and thenk :Y
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@AyumiNemera
Ahhhhhh- "I wants the Bonesnootle, but I don't have gems to pay for colleg!"
Question: Do you only take gems as payment? (I have a Mock Firebird familiar and I could maybe try paying for it with treasure. If not, that's ok. ^.^;
@AyumiNemera
Ahhhhhh- "I wants the Bonesnootle, but I don't have gems to pay for colleg!"
Question: Do you only take gems as payment? (I have a Mock Firebird familiar and I could maybe try paying for it with treasure. If not, that's ok. ^.^;
*Insert imaginary signature here*
I love commissions/buying art with treasure and gems~ :)
ezimba16234165761100.gif*Rendered by @LostSoulsWeep
@AyumiNemera

Got my 500 gems and sending them over rn!
@AyumiNemera

Got my 500 gems and sending them over rn!
@AyumiNemera 500 Gems, right? I'll send them immediately~
-Shade
@AyumiNemera 500 Gems, right? I'll send them immediately~
-Shade
@AyumiNemera
goodness gravy, thank you for pinging me this accent is amazing!
sign me right up for some bonesnootle!!
i can send the 500 gems whenever you want them!
@AyumiNemera
goodness gravy, thank you for pinging me this accent is amazing!
sign me right up for some bonesnootle!!
i can send the 500 gems whenever you want them!
@AyumiNemera aah what a good snoot !!! id definitely love to get my hands on a copy 4 my boy.. i should be able to send you the gems for it in the next few days if that works !! :O
@AyumiNemera aah what a good snoot !!! id definitely love to get my hands on a copy 4 my boy.. i should be able to send you the gems for it in the next few days if that works !! :O
@ayuminemera ill be able to get the sans one this time! just need another day or two to scrounge up a few gems lol
@ayuminemera ill be able to get the sans one this time! just need another day or two to scrounge up a few gems lol
K7QOBXu.jpg
@Armsfodinner If it's easier for you to pay with treasure, I am accepting treasure slots! I also accept mixed payment, at a ratio of 1:650. :)
@Armsfodinner If it's easier for you to pay with treasure, I am accepting treasure slots! I also accept mixed payment, at a ratio of 1:650. :)
VXZZmOI.png
@Steex Done! *evil cackling*
@Steex Done! *evil cackling*
VXZZmOI.png
@BBSMJ Mixed payment is A-ok! I'm also accepting treasure if that's easier for you. :) My ratio is 1:650. (the mock firebird is 250g when it's on the Marketplace, so that's half of your payment if you want to go that way!)
@BBSMJ Mixed payment is A-ok! I'm also accepting treasure if that's easier for you. :) My ratio is 1:650. (the mock firebird is 250g when it's on the Marketplace, so that's half of your payment if you want to go that way!)
VXZZmOI.png
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 234 235