Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why did you choose your Flight?
1 2 3
I chose lightning because I enjoy watching thunder and lightning storms. I love how lightning comes in all different forms and is absolutely beautiful.

I don't think I even realized there were descriptions of the elements either. Hell, I didn't even know that they all had different eye colors, I didn't know anything at all I just thought I was choosing a cool element. lol
I chose lightning because I enjoy watching thunder and lightning storms. I love how lightning comes in all different forms and is absolutely beautiful.

I don't think I even realized there were descriptions of the elements either. Hell, I didn't even know that they all had different eye colors, I didn't know anything at all I just thought I was choosing a cool element. lol
um I picked ice because I thought i'd care about breeding/eye color. i have definitely stayed because of the awesome community surrounding dom and the organized intensity in which they compete. i don't have tons of time to do it myself but it fills me with inspiration and pride that people can do such a dang good job and still have fun and also try to keep the salt levels p low (at least within the skype chats) (since that would melt the ice get it)

as for bits about me, INFP / gryffindor (many griffs up in this thread so far) / art major. i always felt more like a windy tho so maybe i'll vaca there sometime
um I picked ice because I thought i'd care about breeding/eye color. i have definitely stayed because of the awesome community surrounding dom and the organized intensity in which they compete. i don't have tons of time to do it myself but it fills me with inspiration and pride that people can do such a dang good job and still have fun and also try to keep the salt levels p low (at least within the skype chats) (since that would melt the ice get it)

as for bits about me, INFP / gryffindor (many griffs up in this thread so far) / art major. i always felt more like a windy tho so maybe i'll vaca there sometime
aesthetic and dominance
aesthetic and dominance
LIo8D8G.gif
i love pleg
i love pleg
8qtapnq.pngtumblr_nky7fv7Uz91tfytxqo2_r1_75sq.pngRmHSCAk.png
I chose Shadow Flight because I LOVE anything related to the darkness or shadows. Not only that, but the Shadowbinder's design is awesome!
I chose Shadow Flight because I LOVE anything related to the darkness or shadows. Not only that, but the Shadowbinder's design is awesome!
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
Pretty eyes and science. Because science is important. Also, I've always thought lightning (as in the weather phenomenon) was really pretty, but it can also be dangerous. Guess I just love the concept.
Pretty eyes and science. Because science is important. Also, I've always thought lightning (as in the weather phenomenon) was really pretty, but it can also be dangerous. Guess I just love the concept.
O7IFtNN.png6klg2iF.png
Ice has always been where I belong and while i spent a long time trying to work out where i would fit I soon realized that everything about Ice fit me. I like to do my own thing. Be prepaired. Waste nothing and always weigh up the rewards of my actions. Plus the ice eyes go with everything ^.^

Now this was during Kickstarter so I didnt have any idea about the comunity, so I am so glad that it has grown up to be such a welcoming, competative, creative, strategic and puntastic flight.

Inside Ice, I've never been warmer.
Ice has always been where I belong and while i spent a long time trying to work out where i would fit I soon realized that everything about Ice fit me. I like to do my own thing. Be prepaired. Waste nothing and always weigh up the rewards of my actions. Plus the ice eyes go with everything ^.^

Now this was during Kickstarter so I didnt have any idea about the comunity, so I am so glad that it has grown up to be such a welcoming, competative, creative, strategic and puntastic flight.

Inside Ice, I've never been warmer.
We, your children,
Offer no prayers.
For we are strong,
And need no shelter.
We seek not,
Your praise.
For we are proud,
And need no guide.
@lusewing AAAH that's so nice that you're so friendly with your flight!!! I joined in November so I'm not too familiar with everyone yet but I am totally prepared to befriend lots of players from many flights :3 my three closest friends on here are all in different flights!
@lusewing AAAH that's so nice that you're so friendly with your flight!!! I joined in November so I'm not too familiar with everyone yet but I am totally prepared to befriend lots of players from many flights :3 my three closest friends on here are all in different flights!
tumblr_inline_nb2ti2p9Wg1qg78ij.png
I started out in Fire, mostly because of the eye colour (chose between fire, lightning, and plague), and stayed there for two years until this summer, when I moved to Light :)
That was mostly because I liked the Sunbeam Ruins landscape better than the Ashfall Waste and wanted some change, and the Light forum is a little more active than Fire's, same thing with dom. Haven't regretted it so far, though I still miss the orange eyes. The site lore haven't been super important to me, but I think the whole books/knowledge thing fits pretty well. My other choice would have been Ice (also pretty eyes, and I like cold landscapes).

(INTJ/enneatype 5/ravenclaw/don't care about the zodiac, in general an outwardly boring art nerd)
I started out in Fire, mostly because of the eye colour (chose between fire, lightning, and plague), and stayed there for two years until this summer, when I moved to Light :)
That was mostly because I liked the Sunbeam Ruins landscape better than the Ashfall Waste and wanted some change, and the Light forum is a little more active than Fire's, same thing with dom. Haven't regretted it so far, though I still miss the orange eyes. The site lore haven't been super important to me, but I think the whole books/knowledge thing fits pretty well. My other choice would have been Ice (also pretty eyes, and I like cold landscapes).

(INTJ/enneatype 5/ravenclaw/don't care about the zodiac, in general an outwardly boring art nerd)
tumblr_ozavzrRPeD1sgm2t5o7_r1_500.png
I chose mine since ive always been a sky and wind person at heart

INFP / Aquarius / ravenclaw
I chose mine since ive always been a sky and wind person at heart

INFP / Aquarius / ravenclaw
vqjWTJ6.png
1 2 3