Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Request
1 2
@Azilibra Well, I have 110 familiars, so I'm sure I've got a few lol I looked through your bestiary and I have a fair few you don't, especially on page four, and I have an extra lightning bear from the thunder festival, as well as the light bear from the light festival.
@Azilibra Well, I have 110 familiars, so I'm sure I've got a few lol I looked through your bestiary and I have a fair few you don't, especially on page four, and I have an extra lightning bear from the thunder festival, as well as the light bear from the light festival.
@SilverInferno If you have extra, I don't mind taking extras I don't have if your willing to offer those. I just like collecting them....like I do with Pokemon lol.
@SilverInferno If you have extra, I don't mind taking extras I don't have if your willing to offer those. I just like collecting them....like I do with Pokemon lol.
@Azilibra You can keep the regular ones I send over, cause they're extras cluttering up my hoard LOL we'll use the holiday bear as collateral, so you'll just send him back when your dragon comes back, as insurance against him being stolen LOL deal?
@Azilibra You can keep the regular ones I send over, cause they're extras cluttering up my hoard LOL we'll use the holiday bear as collateral, so you'll just send him back when your dragon comes back, as insurance against him being stolen LOL deal?
@SilverInferno deal :D
@SilverInferno deal :D
@Azilibra @Nanashi Got three eggs!!
@SilverInferno Yaayy! Not bad lol. I was hoping they'd have four. I'm just glad it wasn't two or one :D
@SilverInferno Yaayy! Not bad lol. I was hoping they'd have four. I'm just glad it wasn't two or one :D
@SilverInferno @Azilibra

Awsome! I'll keep my fingers crossed for an Obsidian/Mulberry/Mulberry female!
@SilverInferno @Azilibra

Awsome! I'll keep my fingers crossed for an Obsidian/Mulberry/Mulberry female!
@Nanashi GUESS WHAT SHOWED UP IN THE FIRST BATCH?!
@Nanashi GUESS WHAT SHOWED UP IN THE FIRST BATCH?!
@SilverInferno

She's perfect!! Thank you so much to you and @Azilibra!!

I'll sent you a CR for her for the 30k I own you and I'll send the other 30k to Azilibra via PM!
@SilverInferno

She's perfect!! Thank you so much to you and @Azilibra!!

I'll sent you a CR for her for the 30k I own you and I'll send the other 30k to Azilibra via PM!
1 2