Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Syd's Hatchery!~SALE
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 413 414
@SydKiaray *gasp* They're so cute! I can't purchase one at the moment but here's a bump!
@SydKiaray *gasp* They're so cute! I can't purchase one at the moment but here's a bump!
OLB16Oa.png
@SydKiaray
I'd love to be on the general ping list!
@SydKiaray
I'd love to be on the general ping list!
@SydKiary Could you put me on the general ping list, please? These dragons are beautiful!
@SydKiary Could you put me on the general ping list, please? These dragons are beautiful!
They/Them || FR+ 3
@Mothstripe @astralavian

I will add you both! Thanks so much for your interest!!
@Mothstripe @astralavian

I will add you both! Thanks so much for your interest!!
yCgiLLG.pngripIhjd.png
So cute! :) @SydKiaray
So cute! :) @SydKiaray
b_by_cas_a_fras-d9isg9z.png
@faeryplace @IndigoPi @DawnCloud @cande2014 @Musa15 @Mosflow @FangOfTheVoid @AriaRose @AnonMadSci @FinalGuenievre @laticat @animegirl11012 @darkaxe @Nylo @Mothstripe @astralavian @tyminator @Hoku @Zenhugz @Riisa @Wistful @Alternatewarning @Hyla

Hey everyone! No new babs today but I wanted to let my general pinglist and the Dryas and Azula specific pinglist know that I have lowered the price on the remaining Dryas and Azula babs from 90kT to 75kT. When I posted them yesterday I referenced the Auction house to get an idea of what price they should be and I realized a bunch of cheaper poison/toxin/glimmer spirals had popped up on the AH since then. Sorry for the double ping concerning these hatchies but I wanted to let you know in case they were priced out of your range.
@faeryplace @IndigoPi @DawnCloud @cande2014 @Musa15 @Mosflow @FangOfTheVoid @AriaRose @AnonMadSci @FinalGuenievre @laticat @animegirl11012 @darkaxe @Nylo @Mothstripe @astralavian @tyminator @Hoku @Zenhugz @Riisa @Wistful @Alternatewarning @Hyla

Hey everyone! No new babs today but I wanted to let my general pinglist and the Dryas and Azula specific pinglist know that I have lowered the price on the remaining Dryas and Azula babs from 90kT to 75kT. When I posted them yesterday I referenced the Auction house to get an idea of what price they should be and I realized a bunch of cheaper poison/toxin/glimmer spirals had popped up on the AH since then. Sorry for the double ping concerning these hatchies but I wanted to let you know in case they were priced out of your range.
yCgiLLG.pngripIhjd.png
Great! Thank you for letting me know! ^^ how are you? @SydKiaray
Great! Thank you for letting me know! ^^ how are you? @SydKiaray
1BdMCur.png
@swiftriver

Hey! I wanted to ping you to let you know that Zuko & Ameria had their babies! You can have any of them for free as thanks for helping me breed Zuko! They are all females.
@swiftriver

Hey! I wanted to ping you to let you know that Zuko & Ameria had their babies! You can have any of them for free as thanks for helping me breed Zuko! They are all females.
yCgiLLG.pngripIhjd.png
@sydkiaray
I'd like the blue one :)
@sydkiaray
I'd like the blue one :)
Hey. You.
Want Some Tea?
@swiftriver

Cool! I just set up a CR for her! If you don't mind me asking I would be really grateful if you eventually named her. No rush or anything, you could name her in a few months if it takes that long, but I do like them all being named eventually so that the parents have a nice clean list of offspring.
@swiftriver

Cool! I just set up a CR for her! If you don't mind me asking I would be really grateful if you eventually named her. No rush or anything, you could name her in a few months if it takes that long, but I do like them all being named eventually so that the parents have a nice clean list of offspring.
yCgiLLG.pngripIhjd.png
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 413 414