Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed!
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 90 91
@zith hi! May I enter the raffle as well? What do I have to do?
@zith hi! May I enter the raffle as well? What do I have to do?
@Zith
'' have a nice Christmas and take this money cuz i don't know what to buy you''
@Zith
'' have a nice Christmas and take this money cuz i don't know what to buy you''
C9tplWp.png
[img][/img]C9tplWp.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/sL0w8Qq.png
Q5azfaV.jpg 9jfPi6A.png
http://frecolors.tumblr.com/archive
@EnergyAlchemist Hullo! You're totally good to enter, all you do is just answer the question at the front of the thread^^ "Pick a Holiday then create a quirky message for a card!"
If you don't want to use jokes or puns, you're welcome to go serious with your answer^^ The choice is completely yours.
@EnergyAlchemist Hullo! You're totally good to enter, all you do is just answer the question at the front of the thread^^ "Pick a Holiday then create a quirky message for a card!"
If you don't want to use jokes or puns, you're welcome to go serious with your answer^^ The choice is completely yours.
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
@zith neat!

Merry Christmas, everyone!
I hope you have a lot of fun!

Everything will be nice
Delicious food with a little spice

Sweet dreams under the mistletoe
Peace delivered by a dove

A lullaby in a carousel
And your day will end well

@zith neat!

Everything will be nice
Delicious food with a little spice

Sweet dreams under the mistletoe
Peace delivered by a dove

A lullaby in a carousel
And your day will end well

@Zith Aah! This looks like so much fun.

"Christmas is here, and I hope Yule get lots of presents Clause you deserve 'em all!"
@Zith Aah! This looks like so much fun.

"Christmas is here, and I hope Yule get lots of presents Clause you deserve 'em all!"
@Zith
I am horrible at figuring out to write on cards so normally I go wit something like:
"Happy holidays! Remember that I love you and am thinking about you this Christmas!"
@Zith
I am horrible at figuring out to write on cards so normally I go wit something like:
"Happy holidays! Remember that I love you and am thinking about you this Christmas!"
Dragons for sale here.
@Zith

I'm not really big on holidays. maybe for someones birthday, or something, i'd get them a card that's like... 'i got you this ...cheesy..... birthday card' on it.. and theres a picture of cheese.

hah.... funn..y......
@Zith

I'm not really big on holidays. maybe for someones birthday, or something, i'd get them a card that's like... 'i got you this ...cheesy..... birthday card' on it.. and theres a picture of cheese.

hah.... funn..y......
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet,
Raha
he/him
EiXaXSY.png
@Zith

Halloween card :U

Have a SKELLA RAD DAY!
(You can't SKELERUN from all the SKELEPUNS)
@Zith

Halloween card :U

Have a SKELLA RAD DAY!
(You can't SKELERUN from all the SKELEPUNS)
@WitchOfSpace I'm jealous of your sweater. That sounds so adorable. Fleece Navidad... omg.

@Zith
So I'm not that great coming up with funny stuff on the spot, so I'm going to share something funny I found. I... I burst out laughing (causing my dogs to look at me with great worry).

"FACT no.25
Thanks to autocorrect,
1 in 5 children will be getting
a visit from Satan this Christmas."

Omg, that sounds like something my mom would send to me...
@WitchOfSpace I'm jealous of your sweater. That sounds so adorable. Fleece Navidad... omg.

@Zith
So I'm not that great coming up with funny stuff on the spot, so I'm going to share something funny I found. I... I burst out laughing (causing my dogs to look at me with great worry).

"FACT no.25
Thanks to autocorrect,
1 in 5 children will be getting
a visit from Satan this Christmas."

Omg, that sounds like something my mom would send to me...
@Zith

My boyfriend isnt too fond of christmas so i'd probably get him the most christmasy looking card and then have a blank inside and just draw dickbutt on the inside. He'd find it funny.
@Zith

My boyfriend isnt too fond of christmas so i'd probably get him the most christmasy looking card and then have a blank inside and just draw dickbutt on the inside. He'd find it funny.
0VDT3X0.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 90 91