Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed!
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 90 91
@Zith "Meowy Christmas to my purrfect furiend."
It's horrible I know haha
@Zith "Meowy Christmas to my purrfect furiend."
It's horrible I know haha
output_ho3mh5_by_iricoichusei-d9uend6.gif
@Zith

Holiday: Christmas
It's Christmas! Go log onto FR so you can look for nocturne eggs and other NOTN prizes! Also go outside and make snow-angels... or sand-angels. Or just stare at the presents all day. And don't forget to scavenge for NOTN stuff! December's the season of fun!
@Zith

Holiday: Christmas
It's Christmas! Go log onto FR so you can look for nocturne eggs and other NOTN prizes! Also go outside and make snow-angels... or sand-angels. Or just stare at the presents all day. And don't forget to scavenge for NOTN stuff! December's the season of fun!
@Zith Valentines Day! [center][img]http://gallery71.com/dynamic/images/display/Jon_deMartin_Two_Pears_184_303.jpg[/img] ~~[i]We make a nice pear[/i]~~ [/center]
@Zith Valentines Day!

Jon_deMartin_Two_Pears_184_303.jpg

~~We make a nice pear~~
@Zith also @kaltto , that is the best card. You made my morning XD [center][img]http://animalsasialondon.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/project-xmas-bear-image.png[/img] Wishing you a bear-y merry christmas! ...and a hoppy new year! [img]http://www.koingosw.com/products/christmassuperfrog/icons/christmassuperfrog-256x256.png[/img][/center]
@Zith
also @kaltto , that is the best card. You made my morning XD

project-xmas-bear-image.png
Wishing you a bear-y merry christmas!

...and a hoppy new year!
christmassuperfrog-256x256.png
@zith
I pick thanksgiving, don't be a turkey and end up with too much stuffing.
@zith
I pick thanksgiving, don't be a turkey and end up with too much stuffing.
Code:
1_by_cas_a_fras-d9he5y8.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-d9he5y4.gifgg_by_cas_a_fras-d9izsvk.gifZEVXYyQ.png
@Zith Lol this is so embarrassing but I might as well share it now since it's relevant. This is a little card I drew for neopets on Christmas one year. [img]http://i.imgur.com/aOoMDIy.jpg[/img] The little bug on his back is called a "Fleaf" on neopets and it has a little tree and is celebrating christmas. It's a play on words for "Feliz navidad" which is spanish for merry christmas..... Yeah.. lol Also I'd like to be added to the pinglist please~
@Zith

Lol this is so embarrassing but I might as well share it now since it's relevant. This is a little card I drew for neopets on Christmas one year.

aOoMDIy.jpg

The little bug on his back is called a "Fleaf" on neopets and it has a little tree and is celebrating christmas. It's a play on words for "Feliz navidad" which is spanish for merry christmas..... Yeah.. lol

Also I'd like to be added to the pinglist please~
Q1Z6W1A.png
@Zith

My friend helped me come up with this one.

Valentine's Day:

I like you more than Kayne West likes Kayne West.
@Zith

My friend helped me come up with this one.

Valentine's Day:

I like you more than Kayne West likes Kayne West.
TD98mt2.png
@zith on FR holidays, i always tell my friends in real life that play, "happy fictional pixel dragon holiday!"

also, i have a christmas sweater with a sheep that says "fleece navidad" which i think is pretty awesome c:
@zith on FR holidays, i always tell my friends in real life that play, "happy fictional pixel dragon holiday!"

also, i have a christmas sweater with a sheep that says "fleece navidad" which i think is pretty awesome c:
tumblr_os2zbaNBex1skye8do1_r3_250.giftumblr_os2zbaNBex1skye8do3_r2_250.giftumblr_os2zbaNBex1skye8do2_r3_250.gif
@Zith

I'll go for the awkwardly generic "Have an enjoyable preferred winter holiday!"
@Zith

I'll go for the awkwardly generic "Have an enjoyable preferred winter holiday!"
@Zith

"You know Christmas only lasts a single day, right? Why are you spending it reading me?"
@Zith

"You know Christmas only lasts a single day, right? Why are you spending it reading me?"
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 90 91