Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Candle light (closed)
1 2 3 4 5
@SolsticeBlaze @Iridience @Roc @sylonox @Kanariah

with the sun beginning to peek, Calamitystrike was better able to see the party. A wildclaw and nocturne not much bigger than herself it seemed, and two massive dragons that were easily distinguishable as a guardian and an imperial. Huh. Just as wierd a mix as her home clan. Tucking her wings tighter against her body to stave off a chill, the pearlcatcher hurried after them. She realized that there was a chance that the light was a trap, but...what was it her daughter always told her? CloudStone's soft voice rang in her ears. Always listen to your gut. It has a clearer head than our minds do.
Ah yes. Calamitystrike paused for a moment to stare at the dragons. After several long heartbeats, she felt confident enough in her intuition to assume they were safe enough to approach.
"Excuse me! May I partake of your company's light?" she called out to them. Her voice was clear and sharp, and cut through the wind with ease. Having a lot of hatchlings seemed to have indeed given her the "mother" voice, one that could be heard when she wanted it to be.

with the sun beginning to peek, Calamitystrike was better able to see the party. A wildclaw and nocturne not much bigger than herself it seemed, and two massive dragons that were easily distinguishable as a guardian and an imperial. Huh. Just as wierd a mix as her home clan. Tucking her wings tighter against her body to stave off a chill, the pearlcatcher hurried after them. She realized that there was a chance that the light was a trap, but...what was it her daughter always told her? CloudStone's soft voice rang in her ears. Always listen to your gut. It has a clearer head than our minds do.
Ah yes. Calamitystrike paused for a moment to stare at the dragons. After several long heartbeats, she felt confident enough in her intuition to assume they were safe enough to approach.
"Excuse me! May I partake of your company's light?" she called out to them. Her voice was clear and sharp, and cut through the wind with ease. Having a lot of hatchlings seemed to have indeed given her the "mother" voice, one that could be heard when she wanted it to be.
@Ghostcrow @SolsticeBlaze @Iridience @Roc @sylonox [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15445486] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/154455/15445486_350.png[/img] [/url] The colorful coatl waddled and noticed a group of dragons together. Two rather large dragons and three smaller dragons. [indent]"I should catch up! I don't want to be too late," she said to herself[/indent] She quickly waddled her short legs towards the group, "E-excuse me~ Hello", she said joyfully not wanting to seem harmful to them,"May I come with you...?"
@Ghostcrow @SolsticeBlaze @Iridience @Roc @sylonox

15445486_350.png

The colorful coatl waddled and noticed a group of dragons together. Two rather large dragons and three smaller dragons.
"I should catch up! I don't want to be too late," she said to herself
She quickly waddled her short legs towards the group, "E-excuse me~ Hello", she said joyfully not wanting to seem harmful to them,"May I come with you...?"
@Sylonox @Iridience @SolsticeBlaze @Ghostcrow @Kanariah

She was right. His tottering walk was slow. "Alright," Frisk nodded, and hopped up on to the imperial's back with a few, uneasy flaps. It hurt, but, he hadn't wanted to scrabble and scratch on accident; he wasn't a very good climber, either. "Sorry if scratched," he apologized.

Still, he felt very tall; he'd never ridden on another dragon's back before—it was strange, but he supposed it was the same as sleeping in a huddle for warmth, when the weather turned cold. There was—on the wind, only slightly in his favor—the smell of other dragons, nearing, and soon enough, they were near. He hadn't noticed earlier.

"Hello!" Frisk chirped, from his perch at the coatl and pearlcatcher; maybe big dragons weren't so bad, at least, this imperial, she was nice, and the guardian too.

She was right. His tottering walk was slow. "Alright," Frisk nodded, and hopped up on to the imperial's back with a few, uneasy flaps. It hurt, but, he hadn't wanted to scrabble and scratch on accident; he wasn't a very good climber, either. "Sorry if scratched," he apologized.

Still, he felt very tall; he'd never ridden on another dragon's back before—it was strange, but he supposed it was the same as sleeping in a huddle for warmth, when the weather turned cold. There was—on the wind, only slightly in his favor—the smell of other dragons, nearing, and soon enough, they were near. He hadn't noticed earlier.

"Hello!" Frisk chirped, from his perch at the coatl and pearlcatcher; maybe big dragons weren't so bad, at least, this imperial, she was nice, and the guardian too.
@Sylonox @Roc @SolsticeBlaze @Ghostcrow @Kanariah

Regina waited for Frisk to climb up. She heard a few struggled flaps of his wings before he touched down on the arch of her back. After hearing him apologize for scratching, she was about to reassure him he didn't scratch before the Nocturne gave a "Hello."

The imperial turned around to see a pearlcatcher and coatl catching up. With this size of group, there was no chance bandits would want to put in the time to attack them.

"Who are you?" Regina asked, awaiting the newcomers replies.

Regina waited for Frisk to climb up. She heard a few struggled flaps of his wings before he touched down on the arch of her back. After hearing him apologize for scratching, she was about to reassure him he didn't scratch before the Nocturne gave a "Hello."

The imperial turned around to see a pearlcatcher and coatl catching up. With this size of group, there was no chance bandits would want to put in the time to attack them.

"Who are you?" Regina asked, awaiting the newcomers replies.
banner_for_flight_rising_by_wulfinferno-d832vfp.jpg
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/154455/15445486_350.png[/img] @Sylonox @Roc @SolsticeBlaze @Ghostcrow @Iridience [/center]----- ----- Soralena looked at the large imperial and said shyly, "Hello, I am Soralena! And you guys are?" She glanced at the dragon that was on the large dragon and smiled, '[i]How cute,[/i]' she thought to herself.

Soralena looked at the large imperial and said shyly, "Hello, I am Soralena! And you guys are?"
She glanced at the dragon that was on the large dragon and smiled, 'How cute,' she thought to herself.

"I'm Regina. I was on my to Dragonhome to trade some goods when I, well, literally fell upon Rouphose here. Then Seven followed up from behind and joined us. This here is Frisk. I'm giving him a ride along. He injured his wing and, once we stop to rest, I'm gonna fix it up a little better. Safety in numbers right?" Regina said, while gesturing her head to each of the party.

"I'm Regina. I was on my to Dragonhome to trade some goods when I, well, literally fell upon Rouphose here. Then Seven followed up from behind and joined us. This here is Frisk. I'm giving him a ride along. He injured his wing and, once we stop to rest, I'm gonna fix it up a little better. Safety in numbers right?" Regina said, while gesturing her head to each of the party.
banner_for_flight_rising_by_wulfinferno-d832vfp.jpg
@Kanariah
Could I ask you to please write a little more? I did ask for atleast a paragraph on the first post, sorry but your replies are a bit too short.
@Kanariah
Could I ask you to please write a little more? I did ask for atleast a paragraph on the first post, sorry but your replies are a bit too short.
49251392631_5ff4609159.jpgHHrrrrmm by Krampus T, on Flickr

Calamitystrike had to blink a few times as she got closer and saw Soralena. The coatl had to be the most colorful dragon she had ever seen. Which wasn't a bad thing; the pearlcatcher just often forgot about bright cheery colors since living in the plague lands. Though admittedly there did occasionally hatch in her clan dragons that were quite bright.
"...I am called CalamityStrike." she softly introduced herself, after Regina had finished speaking. "I am also looking to trade at Dragonhome." She craned her neck back to examine Frisk, high up as he was. So he was the source of blood and infection she could smell. "How did you come by that injury?" she called up to him.

(not gonna lie, I find Frisk's way of speaking rather endearing.)

Calamitystrike had to blink a few times as she got closer and saw Soralena. The coatl had to be the most colorful dragon she had ever seen. Which wasn't a bad thing; the pearlcatcher just often forgot about bright cheery colors since living in the plague lands. Though admittedly there did occasionally hatch in her clan dragons that were quite bright.
"...I am called CalamityStrike." she softly introduced herself, after Regina had finished speaking. "I am also looking to trade at Dragonhome." She craned her neck back to examine Frisk, high up as he was. So he was the source of blood and infection she could smell. "How did you come by that injury?" she called up to him.

(not gonna lie, I find Frisk's way of speaking rather endearing.)

"Attacked by big dragons, took everything," Frisk answered, then reconsidered: "Other big dragons. Mean ones. Was on way back from Icefields, almost over the sea, was attacked near Plateau, been walking since. Dragonhome is home, was on delivery."

He sniffed. Trading. It was a lot of haggling, which he was—understandably—terrible at, having the tendency and urge to favor the other party. Mostly the others handled that sort of thing, when they felt they were being skimped on price for a job. Training or guarding or delivering.

"Breach best place to trade, lots of old caves and lots of large clans living there. Plus, surrounds Pillar, and those that live on it and in it come down to Breach to speak to Earthshaker and trade with Breach-clans," he offered, helpful. He'd never been there.

"Attacked by big dragons, took everything," Frisk answered, then reconsidered: "Other big dragons. Mean ones. Was on way back from Icefields, almost over the sea, was attacked near Plateau, been walking since. Dragonhome is home, was on delivery."

He sniffed. Trading. It was a lot of haggling, which he was—understandably—terrible at, having the tendency and urge to favor the other party. Mostly the others handled that sort of thing, when they felt they were being skimped on price for a job. Training or guarding or delivering.

"Breach best place to trade, lots of old caves and lots of large clans living there. Plus, surrounds Pillar, and those that live on it and in it come down to Breach to speak to Earthshaker and trade with Breach-clans," he offered, helpful. He'd never been there.
@Ghostcrow @Iridience @Roc @sylonox @Kanariah

Seven began to be quite irritated by the amount of dragons in their party. To be fair, he acknowledged the fact that he had been an intruder himself. Somehow, he was still incredibly lonely despite being surrounded by other dragons.I wished more than anything to be back in the warmth of his home lair in the Molten Scar. There, there'd be dragons like him.

Seven emphatically cleared his throat to draw attention to himself (as he began to be overwhelmed the dragons other dragons, who were all larger than he) and said, "shall we start moving? We should try to get some distance covered by dawn." He then started to fear the others may find him to be condescending and he did not want that. What if they deemed him stuck-up? What if they decided he should leave? Seven considered keeping his mouth shut for a while to stay on the good sides of everyone.

@Ghostcrow @Iridience @Roc @sylonox @Kanariah

Seven began to be quite irritated by the amount of dragons in their party. To be fair, he acknowledged the fact that he had been an intruder himself. Somehow, he was still incredibly lonely despite being surrounded by other dragons.I wished more than anything to be back in the warmth of his home lair in the Molten Scar. There, there'd be dragons like him.

Seven emphatically cleared his throat to draw attention to himself (as he began to be overwhelmed the dragons other dragons, who were all larger than he) and said, "shall we start moving? We should try to get some distance covered by dawn." He then started to fear the others may find him to be condescending and he did not want that. What if they deemed him stuck-up? What if they decided he should leave? Seven considered keeping his mouth shut for a while to stay on the good sides of everyone.

gqS46t9.png
1 2 3 4 5