Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | unhatched eggs
1 2
Hi, I'm new here. I signed up because my wife plays on this site, I always like to watch her hatch her nests and look at her dragons. Anyway, after I made my progens, she told me to do gathering. She said to do scavenging, because I might get an unhatched egg. I like hatching eggs, so that's what I did. And I got an egg, a light egg.

So my wife started going crazy and saying that I was sooo lucky for getting one on my first day. She said, go to the forums, they'll tell you that you're really lucky.

So is it true? Am I really lucky, or is she just trying to make me feel good?
Hi, I'm new here. I signed up because my wife plays on this site, I always like to watch her hatch her nests and look at her dragons. Anyway, after I made my progens, she told me to do gathering. She said to do scavenging, because I might get an unhatched egg. I like hatching eggs, so that's what I did. And I got an egg, a light egg.

So my wife started going crazy and saying that I was sooo lucky for getting one on my first day. She said, go to the forums, they'll tell you that you're really lucky.

So is it true? Am I really lucky, or is she just trying to make me feel good?
@weenandtarot
You are lucky! :D
Congratulations on the light egg!
@weenandtarot
You are lucky! :D
Congratulations on the light egg!
@weenandtarot
No, she's right! That's a really lucky drop! Congrats!

Unhatched eggs give you a Gen One, or Parentless dragon, with random colors and basic genes. It's kinda like a chest.
@weenandtarot
No, she's right! That's a really lucky drop! Congrats!

Unhatched eggs give you a Gen One, or Parentless dragon, with random colors and basic genes. It's kinda like a chest.
Ping me pretty please! I love seeing responses!
@weenandtarot
Wellll~ The lowest Unhatched Light Egg is 250,000 Treasure ;D So if you had any question about how lucky you are, this should give you a good idea!
Indeed it is very lucky. An Unhatched egg (item) can be hatched into a Gen 1 Dragon (A dragon with no parents.) They always come out as random colors and basic genes. Doesn't sound very exciting at first.. But consider the fact that this, aside from your starter dragons, is the only way to obtain a Parentless dragon! They've very rare and highly sought after because of this.
They can be bred with ANY dragon on the site. A Gen 1 dragon with desirable colors is very rare and worth anywhere from 30,000 treausre to aprox 800,000 treasure OR MORE!
@weenandtarot
Wellll~ The lowest Unhatched Light Egg is 250,000 Treasure ;D So if you had any question about how lucky you are, this should give you a good idea!
Indeed it is very lucky. An Unhatched egg (item) can be hatched into a Gen 1 Dragon (A dragon with no parents.) They always come out as random colors and basic genes. Doesn't sound very exciting at first.. But consider the fact that this, aside from your starter dragons, is the only way to obtain a Parentless dragon! They've very rare and highly sought after because of this.
They can be bred with ANY dragon on the site. A Gen 1 dragon with desirable colors is very rare and worth anywhere from 30,000 treausre to aprox 800,000 treasure OR MORE!
TOW2n3q.png
@weenandtarot
You're super lucky! I didn't get my first one until a few weeks ago at level 16 scavenging!

Welcome to Flight Rising, by the way!
@weenandtarot
You're super lucky! I didn't get my first one until a few weeks ago at level 16 scavenging!

Welcome to Flight Rising, by the way!
fYghx9W.png
@Bowno A white/white/lemon gen one just sold for a value of 77 million treasure so yeah definitely "or more" xD
@Bowno A white/white/lemon gen one just sold for a value of 77 million treasure so yeah definitely "or more" xD
Oh wow! I hatched it. Maybe I should have sold it, lol. I like the dragon, though. One cool thing about that dragon is that she looks kind of like my wife's first dragon! She is emerald/shadow, and my wife's progen is emerald/black. Both female, too, and light dragons.
Oh wow! I hatched it. Maybe I should have sold it, lol. I like the dragon, though. One cool thing about that dragon is that she looks kind of like my wife's first dragon! She is emerald/shadow, and my wife's progen is emerald/black. Both female, too, and light dragons.
@weenandtarot
Oh wow :D She's super pretty! Congrats on teh hatch!
@weenandtarot
Oh wow :D She's super pretty! Congrats on teh hatch!
TOW2n3q.png
@weenandtarot
You're super lucky! I've been here for an entire year (today is my 1 year anniversary, yay!) and I've only ever found 2 eggs D:
@weenandtarot
You're super lucky! I've been here for an entire year (today is my 1 year anniversary, yay!) and I've only ever found 2 eggs D:
@weenandtarot You are lucky! [i]First day!?!?[/i] I've been trying to get one egg of every element since about summer time, with two friends helping me by scavenging. I also go to the coli for at least 30 minutes, max a few hours, at least every other day. I only just got a Nature egg after about a month of trying, and I still need Plague, Wind, and Fire. Currently I'm scavenging in Fire. I plan to hatch them all after the colourwheel expansion. Edit: Also... I love scrying :3 I hope you don't mind, her colours were just too cool lol [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=33&wing=12&style=6&gender=1&ages=1&prig=11&secg=12&tert=9&elem=8&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=33&wing=12&style=6&gender=1&ages=1&prig=10&secg=13&tert=9&elem=8&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=33&wing=12&style=6&gender=1&ages=1&prig=7&secg=1&tert=9&elem=8&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=33&wing=12&style=7&gender=1&ages=1&prig=8&secg=11&tert=9&elem=8&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=33&wing=12&style=11&gender=1&ages=1&prig=6&secg=6&tert=9&elem=8&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=33&wing=12&style=4&gender=1&ages=1&prig=10&secg=5&tert=9&elem=8&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] [i]She's so prettyyyyyy[/i]
@weenandtarot You are lucky! First day!?!? I've been trying to get one egg of every element since about summer time, with two friends helping me by scavenging. I also go to the coli for at least 30 minutes, max a few hours, at least every other day. I only just got a Nature egg after about a month of trying, and I still need Plague, Wind, and Fire. Currently I'm scavenging in Fire. I plan to hatch them all after the colourwheel expansion.

Edit: Also... I love scrying :3 I hope you don't mind, her colours were just too cool lol
dragonpic2.php?body=33&wing=12&style=6&gender=1&ages=1&prig=11&secg=12&tert=9&elem=8&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png
dragonpic2.php?body=33&wing=12&style=6&gender=1&ages=1&prig=10&secg=13&tert=9&elem=8&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png
dragonpic2.php?body=33&wing=12&style=6&gender=1&ages=1&prig=7&secg=1&tert=9&elem=8&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png
dragonpic2.php?body=33&wing=12&style=7&gender=1&ages=1&prig=8&secg=11&tert=9&elem=8&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png
dragonpic2.php?body=33&wing=12&style=11&gender=1&ages=1&prig=6&secg=6&tert=9&elem=8&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png
dragonpic2.php?body=33&wing=12&style=4&gender=1&ages=1&prig=10&secg=5&tert=9&elem=8&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png

She's so prettyyyyyy
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
1 2