Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | unhatched eggs
1 2
@weenandtarot

WOW! That's a really, really great find and an even better hatch! That could go for a lot of money, should you choose to sell it.
@weenandtarot

WOW! That's a really, really great find and an even better hatch! That could go for a lot of money, should you choose to sell it.
3xgPfeK.png
maybe i will but first let me think about it.
maybe i will but first let me think about it.
@weenandtarot Unhatched eggs are SUPER rare, and it's also rare to get a good color combo out of a dragon from and unhatched egg.
Congratulations! :D
@weenandtarot Unhatched eggs are SUPER rare, and it's also rare to get a good color combo out of a dragon from and unhatched egg.
Congratulations! :D
evQCX9v.gifMmBygYl.gif 41722454605_fc7ec4942e_o.png
@weenandtarot You are definitely lucky! I got my mom to join last window and she got one on her second day. I still am jealous~!
@weenandtarot You are definitely lucky! I got my mom to join last window and she got one on her second day. I still am jealous~!
lik2pA1X.jpg
@weenandtarot nice egg! But also, I love your custom Progen, that tert color is perfect
@weenandtarot nice egg! But also, I love your custom Progen, that tert color is perfect
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
@weenandtarot She really is a beautiful hatch! Congratulations on all your RNG luck so far, and I hope it continues!
@weenandtarot She really is a beautiful hatch! Congratulations on all your RNG luck so far, and I hope it continues!
1 2