Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mutation: Life Among Death
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24
*It didn't take long for Owl to hear the intruder and leave the room posthaste. She entered the supply closet and blocked the doorway by standing in it, while she glared at the weird pompadour dude, she noted the note in his hand* "this isn't a free for all you d*ck, those are for the other people who live here. I suggest putting it down and either leaving or introducing yourself."

@Ragnaroc
*It didn't take long for Owl to hear the intruder and leave the room posthaste. She entered the supply closet and blocked the doorway by standing in it, while she glared at the weird pompadour dude, she noted the note in his hand* "this isn't a free for all you d*ck, those are for the other people who live here. I suggest putting it down and either leaving or introducing yourself."

@Ragnaroc
Live
Laugh
And love to
Roleplay~
@Veloceraptor

Carnival looks Black Rock Shooter up and down. Unphased afters all they aren't the one with a machete.

Agatha runs for cover down a hall to fast to stop, being a small dog.

"People who Live here?" Carnival drops the note, duffle bag on there shoulder as they stand. "I didn't take it all." Carnival steps to the left to show the still resoambly stocked supply closet.
"Mainly condoms."
With a smirk they reach into the duffle bags and flap four packs in front of the woman. "The bag is for space."
Carnival steps forward. There voice a consistent low flat monotone.
"Name's Carnival. Move." Carnival attempts to push past the tiny human barrier. Keeping their blade close so not to injure the girl. But still usable and should this new female move against them, damaging.

(Assuming this going to turn into a fight, I'm acting permission to bodily move your character.)
@Veloceraptor

Carnival looks Black Rock Shooter up and down. Unphased afters all they aren't the one with a machete.

Agatha runs for cover down a hall to fast to stop, being a small dog.

"People who Live here?" Carnival drops the note, duffle bag on there shoulder as they stand. "I didn't take it all." Carnival steps to the left to show the still resoambly stocked supply closet.
"Mainly condoms."
With a smirk they reach into the duffle bags and flap four packs in front of the woman. "The bag is for space."
Carnival steps forward. There voice a consistent low flat monotone.
"Name's Carnival. Move." Carnival attempts to push past the tiny human barrier. Keeping their blade close so not to injure the girl. But still usable and should this new female move against them, damaging.

(Assuming this going to turn into a fight, I'm acting permission to bodily move your character.)
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Veloceraptor @Ragnaroc

Xander was about to answer the girl when something caught his attention. As he looked down, his red gaze found a small orange dog. "Oh...a dog. Good evening." That was certainly odd. Where had it come from. More noises could be heard from other parts of the clinic. The girl he had been talking to went off to check it out. There was the sound of talking, so it was unlikely that it would be one of those creatures. So, his attention focused back on the small animal. Xander crouched down to get a better look at it. The dog made a whimpering sound. "Not good, huh? Well, I guess that is to be expected. Society as we know it did come to an end and all that." He looked up a bit as he heard yelling coming from another room. What could be going on in there?

@Veloceraptor @Ragnaroc

Xander was about to answer the girl when something caught his attention. As he looked down, his red gaze found a small orange dog. "Oh...a dog. Good evening." That was certainly odd. Where had it come from. More noises could be heard from other parts of the clinic. The girl he had been talking to went off to check it out. There was the sound of talking, so it was unlikely that it would be one of those creatures. So, his attention focused back on the small animal. Xander crouched down to get a better look at it. The dog made a whimpering sound. "Not good, huh? Well, I guess that is to be expected. Society as we know it did come to an end and all that." He looked up a bit as he heard yelling coming from another room. What could be going on in there?

fancy_sixgill_shark_by_scryzzethekat-dbgpc9o.png
You can do whatever the hell you want... As long as no one dies...))

*Owl stubbornly remained still, though it wouldn't seem like it at first glance or probably ever... She did care about the others and wouldn't let any supplies slip out of her fingers, not without a fight at least.*
@Ragnaroc
You can do whatever the hell you want... As long as no one dies...))

*Owl stubbornly remained still, though it wouldn't seem like it at first glance or probably ever... She did care about the others and wouldn't let any supplies slip out of her fingers, not without a fight at least.*
@Ragnaroc
Live
Laugh
And love to
Roleplay~
@Veloceraptor @DJKur @Makalovessoul

@AbyssRanger

Seeing as EVERYONE is grey Most of the time to Aggie. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this strange man's appearance. Though he does smell weird. After a moment, triangle ears pr8ck forward the little creature dances around Xander's feet and stamps excitedly on Xander's left foot. It obviously wants either attention, play...food? Earth itself only knows!

@Veloceraptor

Hmm stubborn. Impressed Carnival sheathes their knife. Grabs the girl by her waste and Tosses her onto their shoulder. Owl has now become a potato sack. "Hey anyone in here?!" They call a loudly. "Your guard dog is mean. I found her growling. Bringing her back with me. Don't worry!"

Carnival marches down the hall towards the clinic group.
@Veloceraptor @DJKur @Makalovessoul

@AbyssRanger

Seeing as EVERYONE is grey Most of the time to Aggie. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this strange man's appearance. Though he does smell weird. After a moment, triangle ears pr8ck forward the little creature dances around Xander's feet and stamps excitedly on Xander's left foot. It obviously wants either attention, play...food? Earth itself only knows!

@Veloceraptor

Hmm stubborn. Impressed Carnival sheathes their knife. Grabs the girl by her waste and Tosses her onto their shoulder. Owl has now become a potato sack. "Hey anyone in here?!" They call a loudly. "Your guard dog is mean. I found her growling. Bringing her back with me. Don't worry!"

Carnival marches down the hall towards the clinic group.
[quote name="Veloceraptor" date=2015-12-15 04:49:39] @ChaoticKagura @Rangnaroc I will gladly show you guys how this is f*cking bullsh*t. I would never steal an idea, A because her idea was stupid anyways, and B because that's cheap. You two can continue roleplaying if you please. PumkinQueen is fishing for attention, and she will take it to someone else's roleplay because I will not have it. [/quote] How interesting. You didn't seem to think that it was 'bullsh*t' before when you said 'I NEED TO BE THE BLUE TEAM MEDIC CAN O JOIN OMF-G))' and 'AND THE BLUE TEAM LEADER??!!?!!?!?))' And that was a direct quote, except for the hyphen. Also, no need to curse. Let's not get immature now.
Veloceraptor wrote on 2015-12-15:
@ChaoticKagura @Rangnaroc I will gladly show you guys how this is f*cking bullsh*t. I would never steal an idea, A because her idea was stupid anyways, and B because that's cheap. You two can continue roleplaying if you please. PumkinQueen is fishing for attention, and she will take it to someone else's roleplay because I will not have it.

How interesting. You didn't seem to think that it was 'bullsh*t' before when you said 'I NEED TO BE THE BLUE TEAM MEDIC CAN O JOIN OMF-G))' and 'AND THE BLUE TEAM LEADER??!!?!!?!?))'
And that was a direct quote, except for the hyphen. Also, no need to curse. Let's not get immature now.
@ThePumpkinQueen@Veloceraptor

(Pardons Pumpkin please leave of the role-play forum and discuss this via Pm before Vel blocks you. This role-play has nothing to do with blue team. It doesn't even have teams and thus cannot be associated with whatever you are disucssng.

VEL I have to got o work now, so unless Owl squirms free. just assume they arrived at the bedroom area and she is bumped on her rump. Carnival will look around and probably sit down and read till I can reply again. Sorry but i have to go! I Didn't want to strand you on her shoulder Xp)
@ThePumpkinQueen@Veloceraptor

(Pardons Pumpkin please leave of the role-play forum and discuss this via Pm before Vel blocks you. This role-play has nothing to do with blue team. It doesn't even have teams and thus cannot be associated with whatever you are disucssng.

VEL I have to got o work now, so unless Owl squirms free. just assume they arrived at the bedroom area and she is bumped on her rump. Carnival will look around and probably sit down and read till I can reply again. Sorry but i have to go! I Didn't want to strand you on her shoulder Xp)
**** off. She didn't steal your roleplay and you need to back off. I watched her write this roleplay and it doesn't even have the same idea. No teams. No colors. No nothing. Now leave before I report YOU for harassment. @ThePumpkinQueen ))
**** off. She didn't steal your roleplay and you need to back off. I watched her write this roleplay and it doesn't even have the same idea. No teams. No colors. No nothing. Now leave before I report YOU for harassment. @ThePumpkinQueen ))
I'm saying its bullsh*t that I'm copying you. I'm not. This roleplay is nothing like yours. you need to leave right the hell now before I report you again.
@ThePumkinQueen
I'm saying its bullsh*t that I'm copying you. I'm not. This roleplay is nothing like yours. you need to leave right the hell now before I report you again.
@ThePumkinQueen
Live
Laugh
And love to
Roleplay~
No worries @Ragnaroc! Ttyl))
No worries @Ragnaroc! Ttyl))
Live
Laugh
And love to
Roleplay~
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24