Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Super happy!
Hello everyone in Flight Rising! Nice to meet you all! You can call me Scd. I found Flight Rising through my big sister @StarsPlatinum! I'm super happy I managed to get in during a window, I've been waiting for months! I hope to make new friends!

My favorite breeds from what I've seen are Mirrors and Nocturnes, so I hope to have a bunch one day. I like a bunch of anime and video games, like fallout! I also really like undertale!
Hello everyone in Flight Rising! Nice to meet you all! You can call me Scd. I found Flight Rising through my big sister @StarsPlatinum! I'm super happy I managed to get in during a window, I've been waiting for months! I hope to make new friends!

My favorite breeds from what I've seen are Mirrors and Nocturnes, so I hope to have a bunch one day. I like a bunch of anime and video games, like fallout! I also really like undertale!
@Scds1999
hello! welcome to the site c:
i hope you'll enjoy being here, the community is great (/v\)
haha i like anime as well, plus Nocturnes really are neat eep
@Scds1999
hello! welcome to the site c:
i hope you'll enjoy being here, the community is great (/v\)
haha i like anime as well, plus Nocturnes really are neat eep
..................................... MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
7Y0SkWr.png Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
@Scds1999 Welcome to flight rising! You're gonna love it here, it's super addicting and the community is really friendly! What's your favorite anime?
@Scds1999 Welcome to flight rising! You're gonna love it here, it's super addicting and the community is really friendly! What's your favorite anime?
1608367oyoou7plto.gif
@K0ffe

It's hard to choose... my favorite anime is Hunter x Hunter! I really like your sig.
@K0ffe

It's hard to choose... my favorite anime is Hunter x Hunter! I really like your sig.