Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Clan Profile Help.
My name is Lukas, but you can call me Luke...or Kas...Whichever.

I'm new here so please take care of me. (\~/)

I was wondering, if it wasn't a bother, that maybe, someone could help me create a clan profile. I know hoe to use a few codes as you can see, but i look around some other clans and see they have really cute profiles. I'd like mine to be cute too.

I'd really like to have an all Coatl lair as well, if at all possible. If you'd like and it isn't any trouble prehaps if you know codes and profiles, you could help me?

Thank you so much.
-Lukas
My name is Lukas, but you can call me Luke...or Kas...Whichever.

I'm new here so please take care of me. (\~/)

I was wondering, if it wasn't a bother, that maybe, someone could help me create a clan profile. I know hoe to use a few codes as you can see, but i look around some other clans and see they have really cute profiles. I'd like mine to be cute too.

I'd really like to have an all Coatl lair as well, if at all possible. If you'd like and it isn't any trouble prehaps if you know codes and profiles, you could help me?

Thank you so much.
-Lukas
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
@LMD

Note: you can only bump Help Chat threads once every 24 hours. Make sure to read the rules! You can only bump some threads and not others.

You might want to try Art Sales or Creative Corner. You may want to put up a request there!
@LMD

Note: you can only bump Help Chat threads once every 24 hours. Make sure to read the rules! You can only bump some threads and not others.

You might want to try Art Sales or Creative Corner. You may want to put up a request there!