Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Yo c:
Man, I've wanted a site like this for ages, this is wonderful!

Anyway, hey all, I'm new. 23 years old, names Mene.
Still trying to figure this place out, but I'm liking it so far.

Pleased to meet you all. ^^
Man, I've wanted a site like this for ages, this is wonderful!

Anyway, hey all, I'm new. 23 years old, names Mene.
Still trying to figure this place out, but I'm liking it so far.

Pleased to meet you all. ^^
@Gemmabee Hello there..! :)
@Gemmabee Hello there..! :)
Hello there and welcome to FR! I hope you enjoy your stay.

The FAQs and Answers might be of help to you here as well as the New Users Guide! Also be sure to check out the raffles in both your Flight's forums and the main one, as there are plenty of giveaways for newbies every time a registration window shows up. Don't be shy to ask questions in the Help thread either and I'm always open to help clear up any questions as well. :D

@Gemmabee
Hello there and welcome to FR! I hope you enjoy your stay.

The FAQs and Answers might be of help to you here as well as the New Users Guide! Also be sure to check out the raffles in both your Flight's forums and the main one, as there are plenty of giveaways for newbies every time a registration window shows up. Don't be shy to ask questions in the Help thread either and I'm always open to help clear up any questions as well. :D

@Gemmabee
uCR5SCW.png
@Gemmabee

Nice to meet you! I'm glad that you like it here, this place is great ^.^
@Gemmabee

Nice to meet you! I'm glad that you like it here, this place is great ^.^
zy8HEZC.gif
@Gemmabee Hi, welcome to FR! :)

I gotta say, I love that you and I both picked the same colours for our dragons, haha!
@Gemmabee Hi, welcome to FR! :)

I gotta say, I love that you and I both picked the same colours for our dragons, haha!
@Gemmabee

Welcome to flight rising!
@Gemmabee

Welcome to flight rising!
@Gemmabee
Welcome to the site!
Your customer dragon, Teague is gorgeous! And you really lucked out with her tertiary color too! :')

If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to friend me and shoot me a pm any time :3
@Gemmabee
Welcome to the site!
Your customer dragon, Teague is gorgeous! And you really lucked out with her tertiary color too! :')

If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to friend me and shoot me a pm any time :3