Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Not New - But Returning?
Well maybe, we'll see.
I spend most of my time on Goatlings but decided to log in today out of a whim and realized I had a bunch of little babies waiting to be hatched.
Gawsh they're cute.

I'm so lost though ...
I don't remember anything.

Um ... advice?
Well maybe, we'll see.
I spend most of my time on Goatlings but decided to log in today out of a whim and realized I had a bunch of little babies waiting to be hatched.
Gawsh they're cute.

I'm so lost though ...
I don't remember anything.

Um ... advice?
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
@Fartasy Welcome back! Not sure how long it's been since you logged on but I would suggest checking up on the forums, encyclopedia, and some of the older announcements to see about anything big you might have missed!
(On another smaller note this week there's a dom battle between fire and ice so be careful about what you price your babies at or they might just end up as exalt fodder.)
@Fartasy Welcome back! Not sure how long it's been since you logged on but I would suggest checking up on the forums, encyclopedia, and some of the older announcements to see about anything big you might have missed!
(On another smaller note this week there's a dom battle between fire and ice so be careful about what you price your babies at or they might just end up as exalt fodder.)